Vanity Fair January 2010 : Meryl Streep by Brigitte Lacombe

^ Meryl does that. She doesn't have to do much to put passion in a photo. I adore her.

i think it's a beautiful photograph; almost too beautiful & upscale to be a Vanity Fair (or any other magazine) cover shot.

So beautiful!!! I just :heart: Meryl Streep! Thanks for posting MMA! :flower:

Boring cover but lovee Meyl

Simplicity and Meryl at their best! OMG! Buying this!

I've always been a fan of Meryl, I'm pleased to see her get a cover. The cover is nice and simple, I like it.

I should like this cover - it's simple and it's Meryl. But something about it seems off to me. I think it might be the colours; the white kinda washes Meryl out, especially with the very fair hair. I'm just nitpicking though! At least they didn't do her in some glittery gown looking like a Liebovitz Barbie...

Exactly how i imagined the cover to be when i heard Streep will grace it, smple, chic and classy.

Thanks for posting MMA. :heart:

Such a great cover. Simple yet classy. So good that this time it wasn't Annie Leibovitz who shot the cover or we might get... I really can't get my imagination to let me have a glimpse of the horrible photoshopped mess we would have to endure. Love Meryl!

What a pleasant suprise. Fashion and culture focused magazines almost never put women of a certain age (to use a quaint turn of phrase) on the cover. She looks stunning.

Big cover and portfolio from VanityFair.com
Meryl Streep Photograph by Brigitte Lacombe.

JustJared
VanityFair

The 5th pic would've made a better cover.:judge: But Mamma Mia, I :heart: Meryl.^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->