Vanity Fair June 2009 : Jessica Simpson by Mario Testino

not a fan of this. but testino made her look good. i´m curious about the cover. is she such a good magazine seller, she´s on the cover so often.

^I agree the Testino shots are good, probably the best Ive seen of her, but she has no career anymore and shes not even in the tabloids, who'd even want to read an interview with her.

Very odd choice but I must say I like the pictures!

I Hate Jessica and no like she in the cover of Vanity Fair , but always looj horrible this time have good photos but no like Testino shoting her

mmm.... HER DAD MUST HAVE BLACKMAILED MARIO TESTINO TO DO THIS OR AT LEAST VANITY FAIR LOL !!!

this is quite unusual. but anyways ... we humans love seeing someone irrelevant, it just makes it more interesting ! :D

I'm getting a 'Mad Men/January Jones' vibe when looking at the pictures.

Same. So, why on earth didn't they just put the cast of Mad Men on the cover, isn't Season 3 airing in America soon?
I'm amazed, I'm not even sure she sells covers; surely the average Vanity Fair reader really doesn't care about her and the very reason they buy the magazine is to escape 'celebrities' like her?

Ugly :yuk: ... don't like this girl at all... no expression and no interrest!

Whats up with this? As if people would need more of Jessica Simpson...horrible

This woman is so irrelevant now. She keeps trying to reinvent herself and it's just not working. GO AWAY!

I don't like her and I don't understand why VF put her on the cover but Testino did a good job and the pictures are good, very retro and glamorous.

The worst shot - The cover :shock:

^ I think the shot chosen is perfect for the cover, Jessica isn't famous and celebrated
enough now to give her a glamorised and an elegant sitting down pose on the cover, an agonising pout
like this make it almost tabloid-ish works in my opinion

This is the WORST Vanity Fair cover i have EVER seen, and i LOVE this magazine.It looks so cheap and not worthy of VF!

Awful cover! the colours are nice, but her neck looks weird with that hard shadow.

^Agreed. It makes it look like her head was put on another body.

What exactly is her great talent, again? Vanity Fair has featured some really significant people on their cover. Not this time. Everytime I see her on the cover of any magazine, my first thought is "what cover did her daddy buy her this time??".

I would call this an all-time low for Vanity Fair.

Actually, Bernie Madoff's secret world, and the story of the Hudson landing sound like great articles. Maybe this issue won't be a total let down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->