Vanity Fair June 2021 : Issa Rae by Adrienne Raquel

Love that look on her, but I don't like the cover. Very Hollywood Reporter indeed!

The bralet looks like it's slowly slipping off.

Ok cover, but looks more like Cosmo to me, in their current state. And considering she just appeared on Rolling Stone, VF seems a bit late to the party. I'm sure the Rolling Stone feature would be better written as well.

I really like that SL bra, it elevates the most basic styling imo... I wish her expression was fiercer, she looks kinda scare.

If Cosmo wasn't for teenagers, it would probably look like this - "For the woman who means business in the boardroom AND the bedroom".

Imagine spending your life seeing celebrities on the front of Vanity Fair looking like legends, and when it's your turn, you get given this calibre of cover.

Out of all the YSL pieces I am happy they chose this look and it really suits Issa!

Love Issa and love the exposure she's been getting the past few years with mainstream covers.

They did her dirty with this photography I’m afraid. But I’m so happy she’s on Vanity Fair!

The angle of her face is not very flattering but the styling and golden glow looks nice.

The Vogue, Vanity Fair, and Bazaar covers are so similar this June/July. A lacklustre sea of blue.

Vanity Fair June 2021

Rae Of Light

Photography: Adrienne Raquel
Styling: Shiona Turini
Hair: Felicia Leatherwood
Makeup: Joanna Simkin
Cast: Issa Rae

Vanity Fair Digital Edition

Vanity Fair June 2021

Scene Stealers

Photography: Tom Craig, Tierney Gearon, Nick Riley Bentham
Styling: Nathan Klein, Rebecca Ramsey, Way Perry
Hair: Davide Barbieri, Halley Brisker, Ryo Narushima, Ricky Mota, Terri Walker, Kiyah Wright
Makeup & Grooming: Florrie White, Neil Young, Emma Day, Marcia Lee, Cherish Brooke Hill, Toby Fleischman, Petra Selige, Emily Chang
Cast: Gillian Anderson, Nicola Coughlan, Olly Alexander, Omari Douglas, Josie Totah, Alia Shawkat, James Norton, Jurnee Smollett, Hugh Grant

Vanity Fair June 2021

Kathryn Hahn All Along

Photography: Leeor Wild
Styling: Deborah Afshani
Hair: Marilee Albin
Makeup: Fiona Stiles
Cast: Kathryn Hahn

She reminds me a bit of Ziwe on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->