Vanity Fair March 2004 : Young Hollywood by Annie Leibovitz

She's on the show 24. Other than that, I don't know what she's in.

The thirteen ladies are:

Jennifer Connelly, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hillary Swank, Julianne Moore, Salma Hayek, Naomi Watts, Diane Lane, Lucy Liu, Jennifer Aniston, Kirsten Dunst, Alison Lohman, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Scarlett Johansson.

Alison and Elisha looks quite similar, so that must be who it is :flower:

945.jpg

946.jpg

947.jpg

:woot: wow, all those women look absolutely amazing. I want to be on the cover just so I can look that good. The covers always epitomize "hollywood"

Love the clothes! Gwyneth looks a little like Heather Locklear there. And that's a pretty unflattering pic of Kirsten Dunst.

I just realized jenifer connelly is wearing that gorgeous Rochas dress (I think she's wearing the one I'm thinking of) I'm so jealous

I thought Scarlett was Courtney Love at first glance :blink: She looks great though

I love Salma's dress :heart: Anyone know who its by?

is salma in dolce & gabbana or does she just make it look like that becaus eof her figure?

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Feb 8th, 2004 - 1:42 am
I thought Scarlett was Courtney Love at first glance :blink: She looks great though

I thought the same thing.
Scarlett should have been on the front cover instead of the last one :heart:
does anyone know who that dress is by that she is wearing?

:shock: Very glamorous. Though the cover is very trying hard. :yuk: You can tell by them putting those A-listers in smash-hit gowns (predictable) regardless if someone wore them already on another cover (Gwyneth's Narciso is Uma's in Oct. 2003 Vogue) or if it doesn't really look good on them (Gwyneth, Hilary, etc.)

Yuck, why is Hillary Swank on there? No offense to her fans, something about her just turns me off.

Yay for Lindsay Loham, love her.

Hmm, I guess Nicole Kidman was busy.

Scarllette looks so prity :heart: , the rest fo them dount look that great.

Originally posted by beacrlw@Feb 9th, 2004 - 7:23 pm
Yuck, why is Hillary Swank on there? No offense to her fans, something about her just turns me off.
Also, what has she done of note since Boys Don't Cry? And no, The Core doesn't count. :P

I don't think Scarlett looks very good there :(
I think she's wearing Oscar de la Renta:
7003f6667c00bbdc.jpg
*whispers* I think it looks better on Maria Carla...*

And Naomi Watts is wearing that dress that Daria wore in the Jan US Vogue issue I think? I can't remember who the designer is though.

I'm a bit *huh* as to why Jennifer Aniston (besides being Mrs Pitt) and Hilary Swank are there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->