Thats an old cover hun :flower:

its out in a couple more days! can't wait

here's a really small photo

Attachments

• 163_vanityfair_hollywood_040130_vf.jpg
    163_vanityfair_hollywood_040130_vf.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 25
The colours look really pretty :heart:

i cannot wait to get it in the mail! i will have to keep myself from buying it because my vanity always comes late... i wonder what aniston thinks of gwyneth? it would be weird to be around a woman who was engaged to your husband and would be married had she not called it off........

Originally posted by lele@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 9:23 am
i cannot wait to get it in the mail! i will have to keep myself from buying it because my vanity always comes late... i wonder what aniston thinks of gwyneth? it would be weird to be around a woman who was engaged to your husband and would be married had she not called it off........
i have just stared at your avatar for oh...more than a good 5 seconds.

gywn seems like someone who would be happy for aniston etc. since herself and pitt really didn't work and now they've both found someone. i dunno.

i like the hollywood issues A LOOT

sooooo excited to get this issue!

oh-when asked questions about whose style she admires, aniston always says gweneth is fashion perfect.

Originally posted by tgp@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 10:56 am
sooooo excited to get this issue!

oh-when asked questions about whose style she admires, aniston always says gweneth is fashion perfect.
:lol: :wink:

Originally posted by Belowen@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 5:45 am
Thats an old cover hun :flower:
ahahahahhaa im such an idiot
well they did have a pic of the janet ed from inside this issue up on that link b4!
:blush:

vanity-dop1a.jpg

I know Orlando is in there somewhere :woot:

Thanks for the scan! I'm definitely going to buy the issue.
I think Jennifer Connelly is in that beautiful, lace Rochas dress. I love it and she looks fabulous.
I'll try to find a pic of the Rochas dress.

Originally posted by LavenderPineappleCitrus@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 5:17 pm
Who's all on the cover?
It looks like Julianna Moore, Jennifer Connely, Gwenyth Paltrow, not sure, Salma Hayek, not sure again, Kirsten Dunst, that actress from under the Tuscan Sun (I think), Lucy Liu, can't tell, can't tell, Scarlett Johanson, can't tell. :flower:

I know Scarlett and Maggie G are on there :heart:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Feb 5th, 2004 - 10:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Feb 5th, 2004 - 10:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LavenderPineappleCitrus@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 5:17 pm
Who's all on the cover?
It looks like Julianna Moore, Jennifer Connely, Gwenyth Paltrow, not sure, Salma Hayek, not sure again, Kirsten Dunst, that actress from under the Tuscan Sun (I think), Lucy Liu, can't tell, can't tell, Scarlett Johanson, can't tell. :flower: [/b][/quote]
the fourth woman looks like Naomi Watts, I think

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 5th, 2004 - 10:42 pm
It looks like Julianna Moore, Jennifer Connely, Gwenyth Paltrow, not sure, Salma Hayek, not sure again, Kirsten Dunst, that actress from under the Tuscan Sun (I think), Lucy Liu, can't tell, can't tell, Scarlett Johanson, can't tell. :flower:
the actress from under the tuscan sun is diane laine.

there ya go.

Elisha Cuthburt is on there too I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->