Vanity Fair March 2009 : Barack Obama By Annie Leibovitz

tarsha

Reaction score

vanityfair.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Barack Obama, photographed exclusively for V.F. by Annie Leibovitz in Washington, D.C. This (Cover) portrait of Obama, then a senator, was originally taken for one of 20 covers on Vanity Fair’s Africa issue of July 2007.
vanityfair.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:ninja: so the Obama covers begin..

presidential edition, i guess march edition of Vogue is her wife right?!

His head looks like it was pasted on to a different shot of his body. Does anyone else see this?

:ninja: so the Obama covers begin..

I think I can safely say I'd rather hear about him and what he has to say rather than any other actress/model/celebrity right now.

It's so painfully cliched to have the President on the cover of Vanity Fair. But good for him!!

But I have a question: isn't March their Hollywood issue?? I was expecting something more filmically driven in terms of content. Disappointed considering their past March issues! :(

But I have a question: isn't March their Hollywood issue?? I was expecting something more filmically driven in terms of content. Disappointed considering their past March issues! :(

yeah, it stinks that they eschewed the traditional hollywood cover to get on the obama bandwagon. i love those hollywood covers. maybe there will be a spread inside.

I think I can safely say I'd rather hear about him and what he has to say rather than any other actress/model/celebrity right now.
Exactly Manuva, i second that.^_^ This issue will be a nice read, which is what i expect from Vanity Fair since its not a fashion magazine.

caroline and ted kennedy (huffingtonpost)

Attachments

• caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 10
well I for one am happy to see Barack Obama on the cover

d*mn, i wanted a hollywood cover. i don't mind obama, but they could have put him on next month. the hollywood issue of vanity fair is the only magazine issue i don't mind seeing a bunch of movie stars on the cover.

i wonder if they are still going to do a movie theme editorial...

wah i like him but it's march, it's the oscars.. their last month's march issue was beautiful... and this cover just bores me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->