Vanity Fair March 2024 : The Hollywood Issue by Gordon von Steiner

The guys are kinda giving nothing, overall looks like one of those group shots they take backstage at some big industry event (which, in all fairness, is much better than some other potential mess we could've gotten instead) love to see Lily and Greta :heart:

I like the vibe of the main cover, though it bugs me a little the three men are smiling but it appears Natalie got a different direction.

It goes a bit south for me as you move through the rest of it. Jodie is incredible but something is a little off for me here with her and Jenna needs to be asking some questions to the hair stylist.

Overall, here for the casting though for sure.

It´s so meh in terms of photography and styling imo but the video is everything: Barry :heart: :rofl:

Oh, Pedro 😩 It's not my favourite Hollywood cover of Vanity Fair.

Meh, they could've put more women on the cover. They're bringing everything. The 2004 issue will always be a favorite of mine.

Making the cover of Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue... when the money's no longer there.

I also already get to see naked Irish men whenever I want, so...

It literally looks like those photos they take backstage at award shows. Zero effort put into this.

And it's bad enough that the guys usually go for the boring black suits on the red carpet, but here too? Come on...

everything was too cold and not very harmonious, I would have preferred to see more stars included like Emma Stone, Margot Robbie, Leonardo di Caprio, America Ferrera, Cillian Murphy, Robert Downey jr, Rosamunde pike, Carey mulligan, Annie Leibovitz and Hollywood issue was so great

Looks like everyone fell into a giant softbox.
Also, the obsession with trying to convince the world that Barry Potato is attractive, is really something. 🤔 :lol:

^^I find him attractive in a creepy way :wub: the nakedness is a nod to Saltburn anyway.

I am very much a fan of this! Couldn't care less who makes the cover, and who doesn't. I'm just able to appreciate how simple, clean and direct the cover image is. There's zero signs of any weird Photoshop, and each of the subjects featured appear to have been photographed and styled beautifully.

well isn't this a scaled back hollywood issue. nothing in the budget for a nice suite shoot? dang

love seeing colman on the cover! and one of my favs, jodie is included, too.
bradley should've been on the fold imo but whatever

hey da'vine. i hope she gets an oscar. i wonder if people will complain about margot not being there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->