Vanity Fair November 2020 : Gal Gadot by Dudi Hasson

Looks like they learned from their mistake the last issue. Stunning cover, though as nitpick, I wish it was a little bit more bright, its kind of dark on what I would think should be a vibrant cover.

Really nice but I cannot stop thinking about Imagine.

And I doubt everyone else will forget anytime soon, lol. It's sad in a way because before that she was very likeable. Mosty because of her personality. Even the ones like myself who couldn't give a toss about Marvel/DC/blah blah blah liked her.

Anyway, about the cover, it's a breath of fresh air. Is there a new CD in town? Their covers seem to be getting better, doubt that's thanks to Radhika. Everything works - art direction, styling, and pose. Interestingly enough her unmade makeup is what wouldn't make the cover suitable for Vogue.

She's mostly famous for playing a do-good superhero, so the idea that she harnessed the powers of her celebrity ego to make a do-gooding video during covid downtime seems right on brand. If that's the worst she's done...

I look forward to seeing this issue, it seems like it might be interesting.

A quintessential Vanity Fair cover, very reminiscent of the magazine's heyday but with a modern twist. I love the use of the Saint Laurent dress with the matching masthead, the location, the pose and sleek art direction. Gorgeous, just gorgeous and I will be sure to grab myself a copy! :heart:

Funny that she's now had two big covers to promote a movie that has been pushed back both times!

Can’t warm to her at all tbh, a very average/ boring actress/ idf apologist/ and creator of the most cringe video of the last 9 months

I feel like she needs an image realignment

Funny that she's now had two big covers to promote a movie that has been pushed back both times!
And it will get pushed back again soon, lol. Weird times.

Great cover. As for the Imagine debacle, sure it was a little cringe-worthy but it wasn't that catastrophic.

Reactions: KoV

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->