Vanity Fair September 2009 : Farrah Fawcett / Michael Jackson

Maybe this will have some good fashion content like last year. There was a page with four photos, one of Kate Moss, one of Twiggy, and two other models. There was also that gorgeous shot of Daphne Guinness in Alexander McQueen!!

I wish I could get the Michael's one but I have no idea if it's possible to do it in my city :(

I love how coincidentally both of them appears to have the similar pose, anyone knows who shot Farrah's picture?

I love how coincidentally both of them appears to have the similar pose, anyone knows who shot Farrah's picture?

Farrah Fawcett, photographed by Bruce McBroom at her Los Angeles home, in 1976. The picture was taken the same day as the one that appeared on her iconic “red swimsuit” poster.

The 2009 International Best-Dressed List

source | vanityfair.com

^ Oops, I forgot I'm actually the one who posted the information LOL

Thanks MMA for answering :blush::flower:

Love both covers. But it's especially good to see Farrah.
She was such a stunner. *-*

I love both the covers, it will be hard to decide which one to buy.

so disappointed with the best-dressed list :(
carine is not even in it!!!

anyone know when the issue will be out in switzerland?

I look forward to seeing who makes the Best Dressed list every year. This year's picks are not too surprising though. LOTS of repeats.

I am a bit irked that Renee Zellweger made the Hall of Fame. I mean the woman only wears a single designer and looks basically the same-but still impeccable regardless-at every event. She shows no variety and in my opinion has not really proven herself sartorially. And Kelly Ripa!?! How she made it on the list and Carine Roitfeld, Lauren Santo Domingo, and Emmanuelle Alt are absent is BEYOND me.

Of course Michelle Obama is there, but I still don't get her appeal. She looks put-together always, but that doesn't constitute being considered either stylish or the best-dressed. To me, many of her choices are very gimmick-y and repetitive. I have yet to be wowed by any of the outfits she has worn.

The biggest shocker of all, though, is that it has taken Catherine Deneuve THIS LONG to make the Hall of Fame. That is plain out BLASPHEMOUS! That makes me look at the list less-seriously and regard it as what it most-likely is, a popularity contest.

^^Roitfeld is in the hall of fame, so she isnt on the list because of that.I personally think their list is a joke anyway so couldnt care less.

I will however buy that beautiful cover with MJ, i love that they both are in a similar pose.

^Roitfeld is in the Hall of Fame? I didn't know, but it makes sense. Thanks for letting me know MissDalloway ^_^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->