Vanity Fair 'The Hollywood Issue' 2020 by Ethan James Green

omg LOL at awkwafina in loewe. it's a miss for me especially this casting.

Look how orange you look girl.

A tragic cover. This falls flat to its predecessors. If I were Radhika, I’d be ashamed of myself.

The preview photos are no exception.

On a brighter note, this is the most believable that I’ve seen of Renée. Her InStyle cover still haunts me.

I don't get the inclusion of Lily-Depp here. I like Renée and JLo for the cover, and I guess Eddie Murphy makes sense although I personally dislike him. The Brad Pitt omission is glaring, I would've loved to see him be part of the cast. Overall, W did better.

I quite like this! Thank god it’s not boring Leibovitz again.

What on earth Lily Rose Depp doing here??

This is the 26th Annual Hollywood issue, but each of the 3 cover subjects could easily have appeared the 1st issue. That’s star power and longevity worth highlighting. It’s a whole lot of orange for my liking but I do appreciate the concept and the casting is mostly a terrific and diverse mix of established stars and promising newcomers.

Beautiful portraits!

I'm afraid GQ, W and now Vanity Fair will make Jennifer not have a Vogue, I hope I'm wrong... Because if she had a Vogue cover in March it would be one/two months between them. She needs to promote Super Bowl, Anna don't let us down!

Reactions: KoV
Some of these black and white portraits are STUNNING.

Jennifer is not going to have Vogue for sure

So no foldout?

Surprised this cover is getting such love because I find it terrible. Didn't even recognise Renee, and the styling and assembly of the subjects are just off. Everything looks really budget and cheap in the worst way imaginable. Of course it starts and ends with the 'stylist'.
Also, Ethan James Green should stay way at group shots, or trying to replicate VF's past hits.

Gorgeous b&w portraits.
The orange stuff, not so much.

I like it, even the Orange pics. It's different than the typical Hollywood shooting and I'm happy to see the Oscar major snubs (JLo and Awjafina)

Give J.Lo that Oscar nomination. :judge:

Maybe she wanted it too bad. I've read somewhere that Oscar voters don't like that.
Oh well, better luck next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->