Vanity Fair US & UK September 2010 : Lady Gaga By Nick Knight

WOW...wasn't expecting this from her OR Nick Knight. Great styling for the cover.

I would LOVE this cover to Reese's pieces except for the hooded / sleepy eyes, now it is just a few notches above alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great, I love the hair and makeup; but I'd have liked it better if she wasn't doing that peace sign and didn't have a stoner smile :lol:

Can't wait to see the shoot that's going to go with it.

This is what Vanity Fair's covers should always look like if you ask me. Regardless of who the subject is!

I like it. She looks Normal

..I happen to hate the cover, she looks like someone who just came out from Final Fantasy:|
I think she looks horrible:(

Ok now she has hair like Kristen McMennamy;-))) this girl is turning into a complete and utter joke;-)

Oh no this is 'Lady Gaga' so Kristen McMennamy must have copied her :rolleyes::lol:

I miss the days (well, it was before my time) when stars had to be as stunning as models and talented. Now you only need 'fame' and they will put you in ad campaigns, covers, movies whatever :sick:

And don't tell me she is crazy talented I've heard her song - how did it go? po po po poker face ive got a poker face po po po po poker poker poker ??? :blink: Then there was the other one, telephone te te te te telephone call my te te telephone on my te telephone te te te telephoning me

She is America's Eurovision.

With you on that. The peace sign is just.. :rofl: Too Miley Cyrus.

LOOOL I agree; it's GAGA for Christ's sake lol it's too bland and the hand and her weird face pff it's a bad cover PLUS are they tryin' to make her look like Kristen Mcmenamy? MPM

Haters will hate and what not, but people love her music.. so clearly there's some form of talent there for her to sell the amount of records she does. Just because you don't get it as such, doesn't mean it isn't there. She's got a really good voice, and is clearly very, very capable of writing a very catchy hook.

Yes, Alejandro is so Eurovision... I actually have both of her albums... she is okay but very pretencious which irritates me a lot... and I can't really see what is so original about her... Alejandro video is rip-off Best of Madonna Videos... and a bit of Raffaella Carra;-)

She is one of the most talented singers out there. I've seen her live and it's the best concert I've ever been to. She can sing, dance and play piano like crazy. Every has their own opinion ofcourse, but she clearly is very talented. Besides that, she's also a total sweetheart and really cares about her Little Monsters.

Sing dance and play piano.... I don't mean to be rude but you should get some perspective if you think she is one of the most talented singers around. She is a pop star. There is so much better music in the world if you take the time to become aware of it. I know she's fun for lots of people which is harmless but if you believe she represents the height of musical acheivement then you are missing out.

So because someone believes she is one of the most talented singers around, they must have no perspective or knowledge of other, supposedly better musicians?

To each their own. She can sing, she has a voice, and she writes her own stuff, that's horrendously catchy. I think it's just plain dumb to say she's got no talent. But anyway, it's off topic I'm sure, and we should get back onto the image itself and the issue in hand.

As well, this is down as being the UK edition... does anyone know if this will be the US one also, or are we continuing with the separate cover editions...?

I think this will also be on the US edition as it was reported that she would be on the cover of the US edition. Maybe they will use a different picture though, I'm mot sure about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's so cute, I love her. Even though the grey hair is odd, she makes it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->