Vanusa Savaris

Actually, the first pic I saw of her makes me think of Masha Tyelna meets Caroline Francischini. :lol:

Anyway, she is currently in Hong Kong and is with Model Management Hong Kong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some images that weren't posted yet. She's so lovely... :crush:

(Nass Model Management)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, how wonderful birdlike features! :heart:

^I agree with that completely. The look and feel that Vanusa gives in front of the camera synthesizes a model version of Camille Belle in the best of ways. She could be a very perfect Miu Miu girl. :flower:

Just came across her pictures on some random google search and immediately had to look her up here.. what a face!!! :wub:.. so delicate and elegant, I hope they do something with her soon now that there's finally some more demand on gorgeous brunettes. :heart:

She'll hit it big, I hope! She's got the Brazilian vibe and yet, she's so delicate! :smile:

She has a look that seems to say that she'll debut as a Miu Miu girl sooner or later... I hope so! :crush::wub:

Amazing in this editorial! :o:heart:

'The Prophet'
Tatler Hong Kong May 2010
Ph: Baldovino Barani
Stylist: Holly Suan Gray

baldovinobarani

0x40012732927610973364.jpg
0x40012732927300966716.jpg

hollysuangray.com

i spotted her on the 'model i-d thread', and i've been totally drawn by her compelling and feral stare on the tenth shot... goodness, that one particularly stands out!
her poses happen to be slightly random though, but i guess she needs to get more print work to correct that flaw.

Vanusa + the dress from Miu Miu S/S 10 collection is a real perfect match :heart:

Funnily enough I've been subscribed to her thread for a while now but didn't realize it was her in that editorial until her name popped up in my User CP. Whoops? :P Totally in love with the editorial!

omg, Vanusa by Baldovino is m-i-n-d-b-l-o-w-i-n-g...
The styling, the location, the black and white stones, the overall mood... :wub:
I've actually been haunted by Bianca's and Carla-A's avatars
(thank you for the driving me there btw, I'm annoyed not to have recognised Vanusa :lol:...)

:woot::heart::heart:

55907776.jpg
55907786.jpg

Was quite a while ago, already. Not that much in real time but in fashion it's already a lot. Good things take time anyway, whatever they are and in any field. Good girls also take their time when it comes to development, the most precious ones often need to wait until the very best moment to enter the spotlights. Well-known story, after all and actually Vanusa isn't in the spotlights yet but on her way which makes her story more interesting for us. Just to refresh your minds (and ours by the same way) here is the feature we wrote last year, as we were smitten by her looks as soon as we saw her. Vanusa is 18 now and ready to run this Fall, confirmed with Women worldwide. But we guess this will be a good topic for our third feature on Ms Savaris, hopefully very soon.
fdib

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->