Vasya Soldatkina

*Bianca*

Reaction score
From Avant Models Russia.

2elqgdx.jpg

This might just be a quick preview or a little intro, we thought Vasya was worth these lines and her first snaps were perfect to show how she's like and what you can expect soon. We absolutely adore this kind of pictures when you have four ones highly looking alike yet each of them shows something different. Changing the way she looks at the camera and her overall expression going from a very serene look to a much fiercer glance. Anyway we said again and again these last two days... how interesting and useful these pictures are. Now let's just see how 5'9"5 Vasya handles it.
- FDIB

I love the test pics. Avant have the most amazing new faces.

Her last name is Soldatkina. If a mod could please add it :flower:.

There’s something about Vasya Soldatkina that we can’t help but find enchanting. It could be her freckles, her porcelain doll-like features or the twinkle in her eyes. What ever it is we hope to see more of it in the future.
the ones2watch

Here are her digitals.
o2w

She certainly looks a bit like Scarlett Johansson, I must say.

^^Thanks, but you should just post the ones that haven't been posted already :flower:

I dont know I really really like her look in non-polariod photos. her body is eh can I say needs a tad improving...I like this girl tho

not sure about her look. in some pics she looks stunning, in others kinda boring and nthg spec

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->