Vegetarian/Vegan Models

Can i add two new models on this thread?? :flower:

Myf Shepherd is vegetarian too... here is a link to her thread. She siad she use supervegan.com a vegan restaurant guide to New York
And so is cat McNeil, she said she is a raw vegetarian, here is the link...

If you know some other models, i'm curious to know! I heard Siri T was raw vegan too but didn't find anything about that...

ali michael! i think she's actually vegan.
also, simona mcintyre is vegan.

sasha pivovarova is vegetarian.

Morgane Dubled
Dree Hemingway

Daul Kim
are vegetarians

Vogue.es:

Marina, vegetariana y adicta a los dulces, no practica ningún deporte, aunque camina mucho por Nueva York, ciudad en la que reside. A la hora de regalarse un tratamiento de belleza, confía en las manos expertas de Carmen Navarro. Tanto, que espera a volver a España para hacerse un tratamiento en su centro, aunque en alguna ocasión ha ido al famoso Bliss Spa de Nueva York.

Im sure i know a few others but cant remember right now >.<
I just read that Abbey lee Kershaw is pescetarian. :heart:

As for that one post about lily cole, i agree. If someone says they are vegetariqn but end up eating when they cant find anything or need protein because they are missing it, no one should throw stones. They have put efforts to help the cause. (i hate it when you say you are vegetarian and have a little off the wagon moment people start judging like you're a criminal :()
Posted via Mobile Device

Maryna Linchuk is, I think. In one part she mentions being a vegan when she is in NY, due to the additives in the food (if I am understanding her correctly) and then she mentions eating white fish. I think that the language barrier may be at play, although English is my first language and I get confused by the terms and definitions too. ^_^

OP AnnaZ in Maryna's thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna de Rijk

How long have you been vegetarian for?
A year. I was raised [mostly] without meat — my parents mainly made pasta without meat every night, so since I didn’t really grow up with it, I didn’t really like it so much. And then a year ago, it was really strange — I was in a plane, and I got chicken, and I looked at the chicken, and I thought it just looked so gross. And then I felt like, well, I’m kind of half vegetarian [already], so I decided I’m not going to eat meat and chicken anymore, period. I eat a bit of fish because otherwise I feel really weak. I’m not vegan. I eat cheese and eggs and yogurt.

wmagazine.com

Kat Hessen

"I've been a vegan for almost two years. When I started eating better, my stomach problems, bad skin, and achiness all went away. I also found that I could run a lot faster and longer without getting tired."

teenvogue.com

Hana Nitsche, Ali Stephens, Nadine Leopold and Toni Garrn are also vegetarians

Taja Feistner, Athena Wilson and Ewa Wladymiruk are vegan. Kayley Chabot is def vegetarian, maybe vegan. Mijo Mihalic and Georgia Hilmer are vegetarian. :-DD :heart:

ali michael! i think she's actually vegan.

No she's hasn't been for years either vegan or vegetarian.

From 2012
After following vegan, raw vegan and macrobiotic diets, I’ve found that the best approach for me is to be aware of what my body responds to as opposed to following rules and regulations.
http://thechalkboardmag.com/model-ali-michaels-shares-her-tips-on-healthy-living

From 2015
She eats lots of meat here too. Here is one example.
I eat a bit of grilled chicken and salad from the catered lunch, because it's another good spread today.
http://www.grubstreet.com/2015/03/ali-michael-grub-street-diet.html

Great idea for a thread!
A big problem with things like this and even smoker ones is people may be vegan or vegetarian but they may either become/stop/have a one-off meal which appears like they are/no longer.

Regardless, great idea!

Anja Leuenberger is vegan and promotes it a lot on her instagram stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->