Vera Wang S/S 10 New York

ISW69.jpg
c4DVL.jpg

rTicH.jpg
zojT1.jpg

getty

Wow some of these pieces are beautiful, Im loving all the different black and silvery textures:heart:

arghh, i like it but seriously...black for spring??

It's all part of her 'dark romanticism' vibe. Personally, I love the look. Bright colors aren't really her thing, and so without black and the darker tones, it leaves her with off-whites for spring pretty much. And that'd be too much like Vera's bridal business wouldn't it?

The shoes are awful and do nothing for the models. But I spy a few nice pieces..

i smell balmainciagaivenchy lol

The stench isn't that pungent...

The jewelry here looks absolutely stunning. Finally I'm feeling a little excited about something this fashion week.

I love it. The shapes and fabrics are classic Vera. Its dark for spring, but I like the moodiness.

I think the balmainciagaivenchy thing was just a joke because that's what we're saying when we see every collection.

:smile:innocent:I do see some Balenciaga in the shoes, though, but it's subtle and they're still awesome on their own. :flower:)

well i was joking a bit but there is givenchy in this but at the same vera has her own spin and it has viscous style draping , the jersey jumpsuits are very cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->