Vera Wang S/S 2010: Anna De Rijk by Carter Smith

Thank you Jssy!.

It's truly gorgeous!, it's about time someone gave Anna enough room to carry a campaign like this, she just emits so much class.. also love how the entire composition kind of emphasizes the 'vapor' inspiration of the dresses and whoever shot this also did a fantastic job capturing the jewelery, which to me was the stellar part in the entire show. :heart:

Beautiful! I never really liked Anna in the prada ads but she's holding her own with her work lately and I love the pieces they decided to shot.

:heart:

Nice. Who shoot this campaign, looks like Meisel?

Nice. Clean and simple. It looks like dna are building Anna step by step. She's had some great bookings lately. Yes, it does look like Meisel ..

I like it, and the first shot is great, but I feel like they could have done something a bit more interesting and dramatic with this collection.

Love it, Anna looks gorgeous and then tulle on the first pic is so beautifully shown.

Woah, Faith was right, this does look splendid! :wub:

Woah this is so good, she has a beauty that's so versatile, but I love how a lot of photographers are just shooting her in a simple manner, she just kills every piece of print she's in...

If Meisel didn't shoot this, then I'd guess Demarchelier, McDean?

^ I'd guess Carter Smith as well.
I thought she was doing only the bridal line... She looks gorgeous, I hope she gets more work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->