Versace 'Dylan Blue' Fragrance 2020 : Bella Hadid & Hailey Bieber by Harley Weir

I like the final images, waaay better and more on brand than previous campaigns imo.

Hailey sticks out like a sore thumb. She's a beautiful woman, but she is not right for high end fashion modeling. With that being said, you can't force somebody into something that they will never be because It will never look natural. I would much rather see her on TV or in a more commercial shoot. She would shine so much more in those areas.

I wonder how much Mrs Bieber gets paid to appear as a spare part in a perfume campaign.

Oh God this is terrible, cheaper than her shoot with Gigi for US Elle.
This poor perfume. First we had to make do with Faretta and that random 'gang' of hot guys in suits which were so misplaced, now we have what appears to be two of Dan Bilzerian's arm candies playing at being influencers.

Gag all round!

that first shot with both of them is terrible. no cohesion in pose, style, expression or vibe. ZERO! like they were photographed aiming 2 completely different results!!!

the solo shots are better (Bella’s best) but to think that this could’ve been done with another duo of models... choices.

The first shot is a bts photo. The official campaign launches tomorrow so we should be getting more pictures

She's a beautiful woman,
You're being kind here :ninja:.. if this girl walks into a gym, classroom, office of any major city, no one would turn their heads really, she's 'cute-ish' in that influencer/vlogger way when you know they're investing a lot of money on trends and makeup to look remotely memorable. I mean, even the name Hailey, it's all too pedestrian..

That first pic.. it's Paris with a not-very-well-treated Kim Kardashian in 2006 all over again. :lol:

What’s that blurred space next to Bella in the first picture?

"beware of the plastics" is all I can think of...
wish they would have done it with real models

Hailey kinda has that smug "I'm here and there's nothing you can do about it" look in the first picture.

^ haha she's definitely telling us more than she meant to, but I get inferiority complex/sad/concerned vibes.. either what she said somewhere (that she was resentful of Gigi and Bella's success) or 'ok, the Versace family gifted perfumes to the customs office and that's why I managed to get in and I don't know if there are repercussions for that but SMIIILE'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->