Versace F/W 10.11 : Anna Selezneva, Iselin Steiro & Valerija Kelava by Mario Testino

Love Anna in this ad! Something different from Versace than the usual bright colours they use. However i feel that this looks more like an editorial than an ad campaign.

Not a fan of the B&W here, but it has the potential to look great in print :smile:

Great to see Anna S and Iselin! Love them :wub:

I didn't expect to see these models... :shock: You know, it's Versace, who loves models such like Kate and Gisele... Well, something different and new and I'm happy because of that! I can say that so far I really like it, and I think black and white for the ad gives very good effect. Valerija looks very mysterious and sexy, Iselin and Anna also seems strikingly ^_^ :heart:

Happy for Anna S. would prefer it in color though.

Eyewear shot

versace twitter

I think the cast of this couldn't have been more unexpected (and random...actually). But I really like the outcome! I think they complement each other rather well - even though they are all totally differnt in their appeal. I wasn't too fond of the Versace collection so I'm also not a real fan of this - especially the poses seem quite forced/ weird to me. But then again, the styling in general is quite pleasing. So, overall I'm certainly not aversed! ^_^

has Versace ever had a B&W campaign before? :blink: I like change, but IMO versace is all about color. my only stipulation with this.

it looks like Burberry! that's what's wrong with it :lol:

yeah I get more of an Armani/Burberry vibe from this than Versace :ninja:

I love it.

How funny that most people don't like this :lol: when imho it's one of the most exiting ads campaigns Versace has had on the last seasons, Testino has been a bore for so long and this touches new territory for the brand both in the casting and the photography.

The black and white does wonders for the collection which was pretty bad, if this was in colours everyone would be complaining about how bad it would be, nevermind the photoshop *cough* Burberry *cough*, and just complaining.

Valerija shines in this, amazing.

and the male models are Marcel castenmiller and Tomek Szczukiecki. :flower:

thx for the HQs

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. :ninja:

I can't remember the last time I liked a Versace campaign. The setting and the darkness of the clothing shot in black & white, really ads a certain hardness to Versace that I haven't seen in awhile. But then again Joe McKenna always adds an effortless coolness to whatever he styles.

It isn't terrible, and I think Anna looks great but...I don't know how I feel about the B&W yet.

I Like the change first say need some diferent is Versace is a really diferents people, second the cast i loveeed , Versace have old B/W campaing, is stupid say Versace are in color, the collection are all black and Avedon take much time B/W campaings Loveed the change

i like the fact that Iselin and Anna are cast. They do have that sexy vibe that Versace has. I understand why they cast Valerija and as much as I want to like the fact that she is there, I think there are so many other models that would have fit a lot better.

I think this is the true imagery of young, hip, and (still) sexy Versace for me.

It'll be interesting to see where they place the logo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->