Versace F/W 10.11 : Anna Selezneva, Iselin Steiro & Valerija Kelava by Mario Testino

It seems like inspiration (imitation?) was drawn from Meisel ads from 1993. Similar b&w, composition, heavy eyeliner, poses.

Versace F/W 10.11: Marcel Castenmiller & Tomek Szczukiecki by Mario Testino

Versace achieves campaign gold with their latest casting of Marcel Castenmiller and Tomek Szczukiecki for fall’s outing lensed by Mario Testino. Contrasting a futuristic collection with a simple black and white shoot, Versace shines with an unexpected modern appeal.

thefashionisto.com

Usually I find Versace a bit vile, and this collection was certainly awful, but I do quite like the campaign actually. Nicely done.

I think Versace is color, prints. That´s why i miss this here.
The campaign isn´t bad, not even boring, i like it even more after some minutes but i really miss the colors.

That's some very expensive-looking teenage angst.

Like most people on this thread I think the campaign would be brilliant if it weren't in black and white. The whole collection was about colour and now this? What a waste of clothes and great models.

This campaign is one of the best Versace campaigns in years in my honest opinion . First of all, it saved what looked like a horrible collection and made it desirable across the board . It will attract plenty of Versace customers, new and old, because it still embodies the sexy attitude while give it some more edge and making it all less superficial . EXCELLENT move Donatella !

Love it:heart:, the shots all look amazing and sexy in b&w, Anna looks soooo gorgeous!:flower:

One of the best this seasson perfect!

I like it, but I don't wanna like it. It's unexpected though, seems like a campaign for a New York based label.

This would look stellar in colour. Period. I'm beyond thrilled for Anna, she truly does deserve this.
Iselin looks rather good too, especially with Anna. Valerija looks kinda outa' place, but adds some edge.

Eywear shots

versace.com

The BEST thing about this collection were the vibrant colours. Donatella loves blue and purple! Why did she conceal the colour?! :huh:
That said, the attitude in these photos are VERY Donatella. Sexy bad chicks posing in some abandoned factory. It's a cool idea but it's not dark enough.
The model choice is beyond random. Iselin is great, awesome cheekbones and has a really badas$ look, but Anna S is random.

Thse are stunning! I can see why Anna is in this considering Testino loves her. Overall very striking these images.

verrrrry BORING
and i really don't like how they seemed to find the need to soften up anna so much....
one time where her edgy, strong look would be appropriate and spice things up,
they photoshop her into a very young looking girl :(
not a fan

No are boring are diferent no are all a supermodels need undestund

Boring. But anna, iselin and valerija looks gorgeous and sexy.
I'm so happy to see iselin. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->