Versace F/W 2021.22 Milan

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Mar 5, 2021.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

rubydon likes this.
  2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

rubydon likes this.
  3. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

rubydon likes this.
  4. perhydrol

perhydrol Well-Known Member

Yet another irrelevant trunk show from Versace. It's so sad that they gave up their identity to become this commercial, sexless and bland. There's literally nothing Versace nor significant about these clothes. The funniest thing here is this "new signature pattern" that looks like a damaged version of Fendi's one. They actually think that it'll be a hit and at the same time the pattern itself looks fake. I think we can thank Michael Kors because it's as sad as Tisci's Burberry.

BTW this show has the worst art direction. They really should have made a lookbook and called it a day.

5. THD96

THD96 Well-Known Member

Versace by Michael Kors. Donatella, why don't you stay independent girl. I only like the print trench coat. The new pattern remind me of Goyard bags.

6. apple

apple Well-Known Member

Bland, but I'm sure it will sell well. I can see all the "influencers"/wannabe influencer wearing this.
    I liked the presentation though, the labyrinth was the best part. Gigi's walk opening the show on the other hand.. You'd think she got better after all these years.

Serend1pity likes this.
  7. tatouejeremie

tatouejeremie Well-Known Member

have there been any newly launched monograms recently that managed to become a hit?

i get they're really desperate for growth at Capri since all their other brands seem to be failing, not sure if this is the way

8. aracic

aracic Moderator

Was that Mica walking second after Gigi? Man! She looks great with her hair like this.

abstraccion, badgalcrush and WAVES like this.
  9. Salvatore

Salvatore Wanderlust

I really wanted to like it, but I just cannot. I really do not get what's going on at Versace.

Dior Dream likes this.
  10. JohannesL

JohannesL Well-Known Member

I think this collection is better than the last few seasons, that's it! I also think that she just want to sell considering the majority of the pieces are either hot items from other brands or MK-oriented monogram ones with the addition of some Versace silhouettes!

Dior Dream and Ivancica like this.
  11. Serend1pity

Serend1pity Well-Known Member

I liked this more than the last few seasons , much more wearable and some sexier silhouettes but still just not quite there. The new monogram print is also bad

I think for the most part the casting is fine, would have liked more bombshells. Precious Lee and Irina looked gorgeous and sexy, also think mica looks amazing. Gigi looks off and her walk is still just not good enough for a supermodel... she’s had six years to practice! I just can’t help but think if any other regular girl looked as gigi does now and had that walk they wouldn’t be opening and closing, let alone working...

12. Scouting Snapper

Scouting Snapper Well-Known Member

Christ That Discount Fendi Pattern is Horrid...Nothing About this says Versace to me..Tacky...Zero Sexiness...Don't like this at all...

13. reese06

reese06 Well-Known Member

The print could be archival for all I know, but I get some Miuccia by way of Versace vibes from some of this, shoes, prints, styling.

It's better than the last several outings but still not great. More subdued and bit commercial. I wish it was a bit more amped up. Not a lot of actual design in this.

gazebo likes this.
  14. thiago:)

thiago:) she's got the look

Well, I like it :ninja: To start, it's not an eyesore, which gets some points to me. Also, the Prada FW12 is somehow appealing... Fabulous casting.

15. perhydrol

perhydrol Well-Known Member

The print is actually new.
    from aljazeera.com

16. eugenius

eugenius Well-Known Member

Ooh, they changed their logo. Groundbreaking!

They should change their design them..then we'll talk.

jeanclaude likes this.
  17. WAVES

WAVES Well-Known Member

I liked it a lot! several good pieces.

Donatella could’ve went easy on the prints though. they’re too reminiscent of Fendi and Goyard...
    also, STOP with these head scarfs. NO ONE IS WEARING THEM.

I loved the music, the setting and finally, models!

18. Joromana

Joromana Active Member

I actually thought this was Fendi....

jeanclaude likes this.
  19. Ruito

Ruito Active Member

Very underwhelming collection from Versace. Actually I preferred the previous colection, way more fun and funky!

LustforFashion likes this.
  20. GivenchyAddict

GivenchyAddict Well-Known Member

Honestly I have enjoyed the entire video. It was sexy, fun enough with a nice casting, the set was OTT. Very (Donatella) Versace.

christian zh, rubydon and WAVES like this.