Versace Mens F/W 09.10 Milan

I like it, but I usually tend to like something about Versace's fall men's collections...usually the palette. She and her team have a pretty great instinct for color when it comes to menswear. I wonder why I never really feel that way about the women's collections, regardless of how much I might like them.

The beige and red stuff in the middle could, and should have been completely nixed. It throws the whole flow of the collection off, and it's pretty lifeless. And I really don't get those fur things...they're kind of silly looking tbh.

I'm glad Donatella keeps the mens collection simple.

I'm also glad she doesn't use those tired looking prepubescent looking boys as models. They don't compliment clothing at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
the beginning is breathtakingly beautiful. those whites...

the rest is pretty standard, but a very high standard.

tbh, this was the only piece i didn't get. http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7330/94254987uf7.jpg

it's like, a farmer in the middle of a gala.

the coats are wonderful, the colors are gorgeous. i'm glad she didn't go "BLACK! BLACK! BLACK!" like some other designers.

Exceptional collection IMO:woot:
The white beginning was beautiful and then blending into some startling neon blues......but the red really threw me off and just seemed totally out of sync with everything else, also the fur things (whatever they are) weren't good.
Beautifully tailored suits at the end as usual and liked the hooded gillette too.
Great use of leather and suede also.
Donatella's collections are not for little boys and the models always reflect that. A fine show all round.:D

Okay no.
Apart from the leather jackets embossed with the diamond shapes.
Not into.

the grey suede jacket on 11!!!! just amazing!
versace was never made for me, but still i like the collection as a whole. not the strongest or edgiest of our dear donatella, but a good one!

This is not sexy at all to me. I'm quite disappointed with this collection. It just seems way too safe and there doesn't really seem to be a direction. Just a bunch of outfits put on a runway.

I have the same feelings than I had with the previous collection: not so great not so bad. I'd be happy for a couple of pieces but I'm not dying for them.
I just hope the the songs are going to be great during the show.

This is not sexy at all to me. I'm quite disappointed with this collection. It just seems way too safe and there doesn't really seem to be a direction. Just a bunch of outfits put on a runway.

Agreed. I am disappointed in this collection. This isn't the Versace I was expecting at all. Heck, this is just bad.

Does the runway bug anybody else? It's really dark.

YAWN So boring Womens Collection seems to amaze always but the mens is just so bad all the time no excitement or effort

Versace Milan Mens F/W 2009/10 Fashion Show - Backstage

celebritycity

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"