Versace Mens S/S 2019 Milan

can't stand neons

there are a few ok dresses but overall ... really...

Whaaaaat is going on here. I don’t understand this collection. All this stuff ends up looking the same in department stores. It’s barely better than Phillip Plein. She needs an exoscist and a new design team.

Donatella ... REALLY ?
Some looks are good but the whole collection is going everywhere , I agree with you guys very instagram look and the styling is A MESS wearing your girlfriend's bag crossbody is a new trend??
I just really enjoyed the soundtrack and from the girls looks Imaan , Adut Bella and Vittoria were amazing so fierce and sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW It's S/S 2019 not 18 in the title. Time flies I guess.

Amazing soundtrack, good energy, amazing sneakers, beautiful set and Donatella looks good but the collection is really messy.
Those horrible jeans, then it's Demna type of layering, then neon, animaliers, then flowers...
She tried to hard to incorporate every trend of the moment but the best looks were the beige and all white.
It's a pity because the FW collection was flawless.

I'm glad Gianni is dead, because seeing this collection would have killed him.

:lol:
is that for real Donatella??
I will not say a word because I respect you, but girl... I could say a lot of things..

This brand has such an identity crisis. This collection looks like Donatella just mashed everything that was trendy for millennials. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->