Versace S/S 2020 : Jennifer Lopez & Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Yes! Finally, glamour and sex is finally back at Versace! This one shot is better and more attuned to the brand identity than all their other campaigns ever since Weber came on board COMBINED (yes, even the Meisel ones). Excited to see the rest. Please don't mess up the art direction!

Oh my god this is stunning and exciting!

Eh...this brand is dead. There’s no pulse...it’s all orchestrated to get Instagram attention and to “break the internet,” but....breaking the internet is the most predictable thing you could ever do at this point.

We’re a long way from the days of this brand taking a pop star and transforming her into something of high fashion dreams, like when Meisel shot Xtina for the 2003 campaign.

And that’s not even to say anything about the Versace clothing and accessories these days, which are potentially some of the worst products on the market. I mean, did you see that Pre-Fall collection that just came out? I can’t even comprehend, it’s so bad....

YAY! Title of the thread made me so happy. Already dreading Kendall, but this is a fantastic start.

I hope to the fashion gods above that you’re wrong about this (despite us having the evidence inside the S/S 2020 campaign discussion thread), and genuinely hope Kendall (or any other model) was ditched last minute.

Jennifer commandeered the Versace show, stole the moment from the other models entirely and deserves this campaign solo as gratitude from Donatella for a spectacular moment. The addition of Kendall Jenner would be an abomination.

I don´t like her hair though and the legs uf... it´s quite rough.

I LOVE that shot of her in the red. This campaign reminds me of Gisele's Dolce and Gabbana S/S 2003 campaign shot by Meisel. And like you all I think it's an abomination that Kendall is still allowed to be professionally photographed.

Stunning! Must admit I was disappointed to see it's Mert & Marcus instead of Meisel, but the results are perfect nonetheless. Can't wait to see more

The images aren’t bad at all, but there’s too much going on.

And I refuse to believe that Kendull is part of this as well. It just doesn’t make sense whatsoever.

Ferdinando Verderi's included. We shall expect his ''artistic'' touch in print campaign...
It would've been stunning with nothing but plain Versace logo on the side like the good old times.

When they released those Coach ads I was afraid that Versace didn’t manage to get JLo for the campaign but boy was I wrong! This is very exciting and finally some high powered glamour at this brand. I do wish it was simpler indeed - and Kendall, really? - but hell, I’ll take it.

I like it! I need to see the whole thing with the logo but finally, Versace doing something else in terms of campaign.

Maybe Kendall has the bag campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->