Versace S/S 2020 : Jennifer Lopez & Kendall Jenner by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Weren’t there photos of Kendall on set of this campaign as well? (Must say I love the concept of this campaign. Again, ecstatic to see JLo.)

I love it all! I´d never say no to 2000s glamour :smile:

Love this! And soooo happy JLo is in this, would've been completely absurd to exclude her. She looks a little stiff/robotic as others said in the first image but the others are gorgeous.

And I do have to say, I like Kendall's images. And the photos of her face in the background of other images are good too (nice, considering the fact that she typically doesn't serve face at all in close ups). I did see a slightly different version of her green outfit photo on instagram though & I like it better. The pictures in the background aren't of her face but of her body and one thing that girl never disappoints on is body.

These shots look great! Glamorous and interesting at the same time. I like that they followed the "Break the internet " theme. And JLo looks smashing, what a year she had! Kendall was so unnecessary here. It's not like her shots are terrible (well, in one we can't even see her :D) but she doesn't add anything. They had Jlo! Maybe shes's supposed to represent the Instagram generation.. anyway, Im glad her role here is not offensive. Now, I'm curious to see how Ferdinando ruins the ad with his stupid stickers.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you do a fashion campaign.

God, can someone delete the men from this campaign? They've managed the near impossible feat of being worse than Kendall.
That shot of Jennifer in the Miami print is swoon-worthy. Versace got their groove back.

Surprised this happened with her signing as a Coach ambassador, but she should've been OG.

Casting aside, the photographic results resemble the sort of excessive, cluttered layering that I had to do for some Photoshop project when I was in design school. There’s a masterful approach to showcasing texture and detail— then there’s this Michael Bay/Transformers nonsense. And still, nothing can hide just how cheap the clothes all look.

My heart is so happy right now. I love this aesthetic of a Versace advertisement, not the crap that has been put out the last couple years (especially the last season's campaign...yuck). So happy Jlo was involved in this!

Definitely an improvement on recent campaigns, but would have been better without Kendall.

It looks like a fancy bathroom in a club where you can program the walls to show your Instagram posts so you can see yourself from your best angle while you pee.

I like the campaign... though their fall 2019 campaign with Meisel was pure perfection. I think adding Kendall to the campaign was an excellent move covering all ages... especially for the accessories they want to sell and Kendall did nothing but served face and body. She has improved so much and has not even peaked yet... Imo

LOVE Jlo ... and what she represents... this is 50 year old mother of two now...it has never looked hotter!!

Homerun! Classic 00s in the best sense of the word. I think it would've been more impactful with JLo alone, but I don't mind Kendall. Think this is going to be one of those iconic campaigns that people look back at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->