Versace S/S 2021 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

According to WWD, Mica A. and Simone Bricchi are also in the campaign.

Mert - “Donatella, I don’t think this a good idea to have these big bags covering our overpriced Kendall and Hailey?”

Marcus - “Yes and no offence but these ugly bags just won’t hide the fact that these models don’t have any talent”

Donatella - “But Michael Kors says these will be the IT bags of the season after so many failed attempts, and I care more about the money and greed than building a legacy!”

Last edited:
I only like Mona here.
Raphael isn't bad as well. :D

Kendall is just Kendall (not her worst campaign).
However, Hailey looks nothing like herself. I'm not a fan in general, but this photo is not very flattering (I've never noticed her nose before now).

As for the clothes :sick:

Precious Lee & Mona shoulders much be so hurts carry this campaign. Well Kendall is not too bad herself. What have they done to Hailey? She barely recognizable. Raphael is decent.

What's with the styling & hair? It's so distracting. When you have this OTT garments you need full glam hair, not "I just got out of shower" messy hair.

Kendall, Mona and Precious look good! However Hailey doesn’t even look like herself. Overall i don’t think that it’s a bad campaign but hopefully they won’t ruin it with ugly stickers.

Say what you want, nobody convinces me that this person in the picture is Hailey Bieber!

I was expecting something else, Mert had posted a pool on his stories.

I can't even focus on the pictures, I'm too distracted by those embarrassagly ugly bags.

Maybe Klein would have been better...
I’m bored with Versace. It’s all so predictable.

Precious is the clear standout for me, despite the horrendous clothing she looks fantastic. Kendall is a close second. Mona is not entirely convincing me in that particular photo, she looks a little unsure of herself/not as confident as usual. And Hailey looks out of place (which I wasn’t expecting because I’m one of the few [or only] people that think she looked good in her Versace Dylan blue turquoise campaign. I thought she’d surprise me here too or at least look a little more in place than she does).

Hailey looks unrecognizable (and not in a good way).

Precious is the star for me. She looked fantastic on the show, and is looking fantastic here too. So happy for her! Mona looks great too.

So many great models on the showlist of one of the worst Versace collections and yet they still go with two boring celebrities who don't know how to sell a bag :sick:
Precious is the real star here.

I have to say this is the closest Versace is getting to their trademark glossy, hypersexuality back and considering it was styled by Jacob K, let's just take it without any complaints. I'm sure it was such a stretch for him to something this sexy.

Precious! :heart: My only complaint is that her shot is too zoomed out. The world should be seeing all that beauty up front all the time!! :kiss:
Kendall comes close, especially the shot in the first post. Who is the one getting her these Versace jobs? Doubt it's Jacob K

The others can all go home, they bring nothing to the table. And yes, that includes Mona! should just be Precious and Kendall. The guy can also go. Why can't Versace cast real, in-demand male models like Ottawa or Reece?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->