Versace Uomo F/W 2004

Am I the only one who liked the show? I know I am a self-proclaimed biggest Versace fan, but I found the show to be wearable, sexy, and very Versace! :o :P

I actually like it as well, it's quite fun. :P The hairstyles are bad, but the show is much more interesting than most mens collections I've seen. (Donatella looks very shrivelled though... :yuk: )

The way she used tailoring and formal pieces was so predictable, but some seemed fresh for her. :doh: The prints, too, were okay for her and it went well with most pieces. Still, it doesn't appeal to me.

Rating: For her a 6.9 (Out of 10); Has its moments, but isn't strong. :innocent:

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Jan 13th, 2004 - 1:22 am
i know this is about the mens collection but...i would totally wear that last outfit...very very cute :blush:

I quite like it actually, just not the colourful shirts the men are wearing...the rest looks manly and sexy! Donatella looks bad....

Originally posted by Suzanne@Jan 15th, 2004 - 2:27 pm
I quite like it actually, just not the colourful shirts the men are wearing...the rest looks manly and sexy! Donatella looks bad....
surprise, surpise :lol:

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:11 pm
:sick: check out dons' belly
That looks more like loose skin than fat. I think she dresses too young for her age.

Originally posted by CaptainJackSparrow@Jan 13th, 2004 - 1:09 am
im a sucker for pinstripes...my favorites:
Me too. They're so sexy. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->