Versace Wants Madonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vintage_princess@Nov 3 2004, 11:53 AM
Im not a fan of Madonna, so thats MY opinion. And leave my Mother out of it. :flower:
[snapback]416382[/snapback]​

How nice. :blink:

Originally posted by luvkoshi@Nov 3 2004, 12:53 PM
He worked with my exhusband(model) a lot, tried very aggressively to talk him into having sex with him, and frequently called our house during this period. He does happen to be the world's most brilliant photographer, a michelangelo with light, so I will forgive him his leveraging his fame to get laid.
[snapback]416380[/snapback]​
I don't care how brilliant or famous Testino is..THAT was way out of line in my book.. :angry:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Nov 3 2004, 11:53 AM
Im not a fan of Madonna, so thats MY opinion. And leave my Mother out of it.  :flower:
[snapback]416382[/snapback]​

I too am not a fan of Madonna as she is now! Not once did I say that you are not entitled to your own opinion. I however find you calling someone of the age 46 an "OLD HAG" offensive!!!!
I simply used "your mother" as an example, since I assume she is either of that age or approaching that age! Being a mother myself, and being the age of 29.. I know that I would NEVER refer to someone older as a HAG.

Originally posted by *AndoraStar*@Nov 3 2004, 12:43 PM
I too am not a fan of Madonna as she is now! Not once did I say that you are not entitled to your own opinion. I however find you calling someone of the age 46 an "OLD HAG" offensive!!!!
I simply used "your mother" as an example, since I assume she is either of that age or approaching that age! Being a mother myself, and being the age of 29.. I know that I would NEVER refer to someone older as a HAG.
[snapback]416460[/snapback]​

OK calm down, you are missing the point here. I did not refer to her as an "old hag" because of her age. Thats MY opinion of the way she looks especially compared to the look of most Versace models.
Also please again, leave my mother OUT of this even as an example as its not appropriate. :flower:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Nov 3 2004, 12:50 PM
OK calm down, you are missing the point here. I did not refer to her as an "old hag" because of her age. Thats MY opinion of the way she looks especially compared to the look of most Versace models.
Also please again, leave my mother OUT of this even as an example as its not appropriate. :flower:
[snapback]416471[/snapback]​

Calm down.......LMAO! are you kidding me?
Am I not entitled to my own opinion? Funny that you keep mentioning that you're entitled to one.

I have no need to calm down since in all reality I am in no way as worked up as you.

I SIMPLY ASKED you if you referred to your mother in the same way, you're not getting my example.. which I'm not suprised.

Please dont talk to me kindly through PM and then try to make a mockery of me for everyone else to see. :blink:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Nov 3 2004, 01:16 PM
Please dont talk to me kindly through PM and then try to make a mockery of me for everyone else to see. :blink:
[snapback]416512[/snapback]​
OK the pm I have sent you is quite the same to you as it is here! If you want to ARGUE with me I have TOLD you in the PM to leave it on PM's, did I not?

This is getting old real quick, and way OFF TOPIC, since referring to Madonna as an old hag has nothing to do with her joining forces with VERSACE. This would not be the first time she has done so.

My darling I am not making a "mockery" of you, and I am sorry if you feel that I am.

But you see it has everything to do with her joining Versace!!

Read my first post..I said my image of a versace model is = young, big hair, skinny, polished skin etc. etc.

I called her an old hag because thats what I think she would look like in comparision. A little harsh, maybe..but sorry if I offended anyone. :flower:

I didnt mean ANYTHING by her age..or any older womens ages in fact. I would never call anyone an old hag because of her age. :rofl:

AndoraStar you are being a little too hard. I do agree with vintage that Madonna seems like an old hag compared to some of the other Versace models. However, it doesn't mean that Madonna is really an old hag. It's just comparison.

Originally posted by luvkoshi@Nov 3 2004, 11:53 AM
He worked with my exhusband(model) a lot, tried very aggressively to talk him into having sex with him, and frequently called our house during this period. He does happen to be the world's most brilliant photographer, a michelangelo with light, so I will forgive him his leveraging his fame to get laid.
[snapback]416380[/snapback]​

I probably didn't see it because I'm female and was obviously not interested in shagging me :lol:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Nov 3 2004, 12:50 PM
[snapback]416471[/snapback]​
so it is appropriate for you to call somene elses mother an old hag but it is inappropriate for someone to make reference to your mother as an example?

have some respect! If your mother didn't teach you that then she must be a classless slag..... that is just MY OPINION :smile:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 5 2004, 12:15 AM
so it is appropriate for you to call somene elses mother an old hag but it is inappropriate for someone to make reference to your mother as an example?

have some respect! If your mother didn't teach you that then she must be a classless slag..... that is just MY OPINION :smile:
[snapback]418511[/snapback]​

:lol:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Nov 5 2004, 12:15 AM

[snapback]418511[/snapback]​

This whole thing is way off topic, it hasnt NOTHING to do with MadonNa being a mother. When have I ever called her an "old hag" because shes a mother??? AndoraStar just assumed I was talking about mothers, but I have not once said anything about mothers!

And CelineChic, I DO have respect, peoplea are just misinterpreting what I meant. :(

DONT YOU DARE CALL MY MOTHER A CLASSLESS SLAG, EVEN IF IT WAS TO MAKE YOUR POINT, AS SHE IS NOW MY LATE MOTHER. THAT WAS WAY OUT OF ORDER. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This topic has strayed from the original intent or has turned ugly. It's time to close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->