Versace

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by ignitioned32, Dec 27, 2003.

1. ignitioned32

ignitioned32 Mannikin

First of all, sweetie, don't put words into my mouth, okay?

Secondly, I think you answered your own question. "So if something is so beautiful (like the LV bag) that tons of ppl like that means it's mainstream?" Yes. Mainstream by definition is Representing the prevalent attitudes, values, and practices of a society or group. LV is one of the most prevalent brand along with Gucci and Chanel in the whole wide world. And just because I said it was mainstream doesn't mean it isn't beautiful. Again with the putting of words in my mouth :rolleyes: . I like some mainstream brands, also. ANd not all people will like Schiap. A lot of people will think it's goofy, IMO. But I love Schiap. :heart:

Lastly, all Gianni's influence IMO were not intellectual. He just incorporated them into modern day clothing that looked glitzy.

And ebolewg, I think I acknowledged what you said in another thread, though I don't like Gianni.

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

I had to start a new thread on this discussion.
    Please try to stay on topic and do avoid rude or offensive remarks
    which will be edited on the spot.

Being civil is a part of being a member of FS
    thanks for your understanding. :flower:

3. tortoisie

tortoisie Fly my pretties... Fly!

Versace Resort 2006/2007

I did these ^_^ using pics from firstview.com :flower: What is the name of the model? :buzz:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Love this last pic. ^_^ So sensual. :blush:
    [firstview.com]