Versus S. S. 04 Milano

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
no easter eggs thank god.....
B) i see a few of these dresses re hashing a versace s/s 2001 , ironicly the last versace collection i liked. i like these hip 80's inspired colors/patterns ! the new stuff reminded me a bit of marc as did the colors.

i want the third dress *so bad* :wacko:

100115665.jpg
100115666.jpg

100115671.jpg
100115672.jpg

i like the 2nd dress a lot! :woot: :heart:

this collection gets my respect :heart: it's a vibrant, well-rounded collection :wink:
oh yes, more eye candy for me!!! :

this collection rocks :mohawk: thanks, Lolita! :flower:

i saw this already, wondering if all these 'harness' is pure styling or part of the clothes.. not for me, but still such stronger collection than the :yuk: Versace flop.

i like a lot their prints, their hair and make up is so well put together, cool Versus for a change :wink:

thanks Lolita :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 7th, 2003 - 2:56 am
i saw this already, wondering if all these 'harness' is pure styling or part of the clothes.. not for me, but still such stronger collection than the :yuk: Versace flop.

i like a lot their prints, their hair and make up is so well put together, cool Versus for a change :wink:
I agree, Lena! :wink:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Oct 7th, 2003 - 1:33 am
no easter eggs thank god.....
B) i see a few of these dresses re hashing a versace s/s 2001 , ironicly the last versace collection i liked. i like these hip 80's inspired colors/patterns ! the new stuff reminded me a bit of marc as did the colors.

i want the third dress *so bad* :wacko:

100115665.jpg
100115666.jpg

100115671.jpg
100115672.jpg
I agree. Spring 2001 was, in my opinion, Donatella's classiest. Fall 2002 was another nice collection. I figured she would go back to reference previous collections. I think she could have done better though. And her Men's line for both Versus & Versace are so different from her Women's. For Versace men, she used a lot of neutral colors which was really nice B) But I think this look is strong :ninja:

I dount liek it, but I mean its such a surprise coming from verscae, its actually kidn of good :blink:

I :heart: it. I think that Versace did an awesome job with this collection!!!

100116021.jpg

:heart: the clothes
:heart: the make-up at Versus!
I mean it's really funky!
Now i want to try this make-up on myself
geez... it's sooo cool!

Anyway, dont really like the shoes though
well... not my style i guess

100115987.jpg

i haven't taken the time to research this collection,
so does anybody know if those are indeed harnesses/part of the styling?:huh:

thanks! ^_^

100115660.jpg

I think they are seperate. As seen on Jessica Miller ( :heart: ), the necktie is under it. That's my guess. I could be wrong but I think they are seperate. I think Helmut Lang did some harness type things before and they were seperate B)

thanks, Salvatore!
i really do like them, they go really well with the clothes. adds a bit of an edgy touch to the clothes:smile:

Originally posted by contessacolette@Oct 11th, 2003 - 4:21 pm
thanks, Salvatore!
i really do like them, they go really well with the clothes. adds a bit of an edgy touch to the clothes:smile:
can u tell i can't write to save my life today?
it's the result of my post-drunken haze from last nite :huh:

Versus is the younger label of Versace. A lot more funkier B) The music had a lot of "bump" to it which I really like B)

The useof colors,the dresses...It reminds me of Cacharel :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->