07. Eva Herzigova
06. Molly Sims
05. Karolina Kurkova
04. Tyra Banks
03. Naomi Campbell
02. Gisele Bundchen
01. Heidi Klum

from: http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/vh1_all_acces...4/episode.jhtml

There's a vid of Karolina washing her dog :lol: (they spelt her surname wrong though :doh: )

Adriana Lima is there, but MariaCarla isnt? :cry:

I guess she's not mainstream enough :wink:

Is this the list of who'll do the VS's show next year? :rolleyes:

I agree with Belowen, very mainstream list. :( :flower:

True the list is mainstream but so is VH1 as well as most supermodels...that is the point they are to be considered supermodels...mainstream cross over appeal...a certain look....anyhow the list was OK and if you listened to the commentary most of these models were either VS models or SI (sports illustrated) models...two very average American mainstream publications....I mean for goodness sake Molly Sims was on the list at number 6 and I can not recall her on a runway or doing a major designers campaign....so whatever to Vh1

i agree with no. 1 to 5 but i think karolina shd take naomis number then fernanda should be on the list and also Bridgette Hall and Stephanie Seymour I dont think Carolyn Murphy is sexy though they d rather put Liz Hurley

Molly Sims? Sorry, but... :sick: She's NOT that great.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour@Nov 19th, 2003 - 2:28 pm
Molly Sims? Sorry, but... :sick: She's NOT that great.
my husband went to school with her .... he is 31 and she has been 27 for the past 4 years.....every single time her age is cited she is 27.... :lol:

i agree also that she is just okay not a top ten ....

This reads like a Victorias Secret Catalogue. :rolleyes: Heidi Klum as #1? :wacko: :blink:

Although Im not a fan, no one is bigger than Gisele at the moment. And Heidi was never as big as Gisele.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Nov 21st, 2003 - 9:45 am
This reads like a Victorias Secret Catalogue. :rolleyes: Heidi Klum as #1? :wacko: :blink:

Although Im not a fan, no one is bigger than Gisele at the moment. And Heidi was never as big as Gisele.
i thought the same exact thing. :angry: this is ridiculous. and i have seen pics of Hiedi before they do her makeup and girl is wrinkly. she has NEVER been as big a Gisele and that list is just jacked up. Adriana Lima should have been put at a better number than 10. i also say "WHATEVER" to VH1 :furious:

keep in mind that they cant make a list full of models most people havent heard of. and remember that who many of us think are sexy are not what many men would think as sexy. i think that most fashion models are too skinny for their tastes. i think that adriana would be placed higher than other models if she was more well known. but she doesnt get much publicity other than doing victorias secret. most men know who heidi klum and tyra banks are. they know the swimsuit models, and a few select fashion models.

Originally posted by bee@Nov 23rd, 2003 - 11:34 pm
keep in mind that they cant make a list full of models most people havent heard of. and remember that who many of us think are sexy are not what many men would think as sexy. i think that most fashion models are too skinny for their tastes. i think that adriana would be placed higher than other models if she was more well known. but she doesnt get much publicity other than doing victorias secret. most men know who heidi klum and tyra banks are. they know the swimsuit models, and a few select fashion models.
from a mans point of view........you are very right!

Gisele should be @ number 1 !!! And like "AlmostFamous" said nobody is bigger as her at te moment!! :D :D :heart:

adriana is gorgeous and gisele..i don't understand y every1 is making such a huge deal out of heidi..she's pretty but not THAT pretty :shock:

I agree with most of the list, but what the hell are Tyra, Molly and Naomi Campbell doing on the list !?! :sick:

adriana is the one with the most sex appeal - gisele and heidi are both big, but they're not as good looking as adriana. molly simms is so plain, why is she even on this list? -_-

that list was soo commercial, a joke really :lol: . honestly, molly hasnt done anything to impress me... ever. she's so average. granted gisele has an amazing body, and the status to match, but adriana is just undeniably gorgeous. heidi, i like her, but no competition against adriana.

in my opinon, adriana is the most beautiful of all the girls on the list. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->