Height 5'8.5
Waist 25
Bust: 31 B
Hips: 35
Shoes: 9 US
Eyes: Green/Grey
Hair: Blonde

wilhelmina

Love her powerful stare! She's a little short but with a face like that, she could easily be an exception.

stunning girl, i would like to see her in a more stylized way maybe with straightened hair and more glamorous make up otherwise she may end up being put in that high end commercial box aka Benetton like ads

stunning girl, i would like to see her in a more stylized way maybe with straightened hair and more glamorous make up otherwise she may end up being put in that high end commercial box aka Benetton like ads

I think she's only around 14-15 so they're not rushing yet with the tests. I'm not sure if Wilhelmina is her mother agency or if she was scouted while in NY like Lily Lightbourn. It's always tricky to market mixed-race girls like her, I remember that unfortunate issue with Ludmilla dom Pérignon, but hopefully things will work out great for her - HF or commercial route.

what an exotic beauty:woot:.. She's what i imagine if Gemma Ward was half black:lol:

Really can't wait to see how she develops & i'm crossing my fingers that she shows up on the runways this upcoming season^_^

She's 16

Teen Vogue February 2014
Ph: Christian Macdonald

facebook/wilhelminamodels

Her debut in a magazine and its Teen Vogue, good for her! I really hope she can go far, her face is one of a kind.

The second black and white photo in Post 10 is VERY striking, I'm curious to see how she will develop.

She looks like a great subject for Paolo Roversi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->