Victoire Maçon-Dauxerre

sonnyphotos.typepad via apriliciate

Thanks FraItaly for the full name.

I also think Europe or rather Milan and Paris will welcome her will open arms compared to NY.

dsc77596813823.jpg

dossierjournal

I have a feeling that Europe will appreciate her more this season than NY.

My thoughts, and hopes, as well.

She really has stood out to me among the new faces. On the runway she has the most intense eyes I've ever seen.

She is an instant standout on the runway - I have a feeling that Europe will appreciate her more this season than NY.

Completely agreed! I had my eye on her already from the showcard because it just so obvious she has an extraordinary face, a face that wouldn't fare so well in NYC (at least in her first season until she establishes herself). NYC is always reluctant to make anyone a star, especially someone so unusual as Victoire but hopefully with potential success in Europe and Silent's careful management she will go on to do amazing things (though to be fair she did quite well all the same).

Francesco Scognamiglio Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear Milan

00140m2733948.jpg

style

I actually think that with her look Scognamiglio was a very right show for her!

Kind of surprised that she wasn't cast for Prada - her look would've been perfect.

Oh :( When I saw you posted in here I automatically thought - she must have walked Prada :woot:

:doh::lol:

OH WAIT.... I just realised that's from Elite Paris :shock:
I would've thought she'd have definitely been with Silent in Paris since she's with them in NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I would have thought the same. But then again Silent is more of a boutique agency and their Paris agency now has a pretty long list.

I was also kind of hoping to see her at Milan a bit more. Hopefully Paris will be a lot better.

I'm really disappointed that she only did one show in Milan, right? If so I also doubt it would have been an exclusive. Anyways hoping Paris will be many times better.

marieclaire.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"