Victoria Beckham (August 2012 - November 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coluchka

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]153959[/split]
Thank You

HQ's

tlfan

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks so uncomfortable in OG closing ceremony. It was torture watching her even though she looked stunning.

^I have to agree. It was great seeing them all again but being on stage and performing is just not her forte :lol: She did however look crazy gorgeous; all of the ladies did ^_^

torture? Are you kidding me? Did you even see it? For starters, she was playing her Posh role in fierce fashion, she made it look slick, she made no mistakes and to be honest she was only on camera for about 45 seconds in total. I think you are basing your opinions after it ended when she gave a nervous smile, as her taxi reversed and she had to hold back onto the bar.

Her passion is Fashion

victoria-beckham-pic-vogue-99635523.jpg

uk mirror

If some of the old members of Spice Girls wants to be a woman's music group make a new band and respect if some members wants to move on with their life and career. They will never be "Spice Girls" again in the same respect. After Geri left the other members were pissed, because Geri did not do the classy exit the others girls deserved. Victoria is not doing an exit and there for not breaking up the group, she is not even trying to relive or be a spice "girl" again at this state of her life or even needs to go back again. What's relevant in her life now is other things like her family-life and fashion is her true passions. After all she has always been a Goddess of fashion.

can someone link me to the Olympic closing video where the gif of her on tumbler was taken from,the one with her alone.how many footages are up there in other angle besides the official YT Olympic(please link them). i wanna see her more in other angles too.
thank you.

Can Victoria start rocking the luxe-glam-retro look like Lana Del Rey pls?

Its perfect for her and would be such fresh natural change.

70f80k.png

autoevolution.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt like her as much when she was with the spice girls but she turns out to be the best (or last one standing?). I do like her designs.

the photo does an optical ilusion thing with her black pants but i think she is actually wearing heels and the sandals belong to the lady behind her. I was surprised she was wearing flats and when i look close i noticed she is not.:blush:

the photo does an optical ilusion thing with her black pants but i think she is actually wearing heels and the sandals belong to the lady behind her.

Definitely. Good eye, lifeis :flower:

Hahah yes, the flat sandals are of the lady behind her, she is wearing Manolo Blahnik BB pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->