Victoria Beckham (August 2012 - November 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she wearing Oxfords? Cute. I'm confused about her dress, its it a crop top, or is that a skin toned band in the middle?

Is she wearing Oxfords? Cute. I'm confused about her dress, its it a crop top, or is that a skin toned band in the middle?
Wow she truly is, they are the Manolo Blahnik brogues. I love this outfit, the dress is so perfect (its a dress, with the skin toned panel in the middle) with the shoes, and she actually rocks the shoes! It doesnt have to be, always, a heel to pull off a dress, and its cool she realizes now this. Victoria Beckham of 2006 would probably say "over my dead body" about this outfit. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham - Glamour France - Dec 2012 - Celebrity-paradise.com

Victoria Beckham takes her kids Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper to the Universal City Walk in Universal City, California on November 4, 2012 - tlfan.to

Interesting. The high res pics show that it is a separate top and skirt. Once again Victoria branching off in a new direction. Love it.

Its a dress - altho the sheer panel kinda makes it kind look like a belt.

I miss the uber glamorous victoria. *lights a candle and sways*

28mpjfc.png

http://haydenwilliamsillustrations.tumblr.com

LOVE the dress and shoes in the latest look!!! It's lovely and so easy!

Victoria Beckham 2012-11-09 - At Barbra Streisand Concert at Hollywood Bowl - Celebrity-paradise.com

lol. i loove the fact she went to the barbara streisand concert!

This is really cool style, i´m happy to see that she´s trying also some different Looks from time to time.

Those pants are awesome! :woot: I'm so envious of her long legs.

This look and the recent one with the Manolo brogues are really great. So good to see her in something different.

Can anyone ID her pants?

I'm almost certain that the pants are Lanvin ^_^

Victoria looks good! Her outfit is very nice indeed! Love it! Good work Team Beckham! Love her sense of a fashion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->