Victoria Beckham (August 2012 - November 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Lmao i see it. :lol:

What on earth is this woman wearing?!!! I just do not understand this dress, that skirt with those sleeves, and the velvet top? I almost puked when i saw that. I mean she clearly is trying new things lately, but honey keep your winning hand! Looking like a updated amish girl is not your look! That said, there is something different about her lately, she almost appears happy, even when not smiling.

Some client shots from her presentations at Neiman Marcus:

4b5478a8332d11e286fe22000a1f9ac6_7.jpg

29ef47c42de211e2a4461231381b6557_7.jpg

instagram.com/glamze

08389b02336f11e29fb412313804d034_7.jpg

instagram.com/bagsnob

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I love this look! THe perfect combination of her sleek, classic style and a 70s bohemian look. She pulls it off! Also love her hair in a bun like in previous photos
article-2236689-162883C4000005DC-72_306x888.jpg
dailymail

That dress is probably the ugliest piece of clothing I've seen her in. I don't get it. What happened here?

"Hey, we got some leftover fabrics that don't fit together at all, but hey let's make a dress out of it! Great idea!"

^ I think she is trying out more avantgarde Japanese designers these days, it just doesn't work for her, she cant pull this off!

Victoria Beckham takes her adorable children, Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper to chef pal Gordon Ramsay‘s house for Thanksgiving on Thursday (November 22) in London.

justjared.com

That is a Comme des Garçons dress she's wearing, personally I really love it.

I hate the dress and double hate it on her, but I appreciate the fact that she's trying something different.

That dress could've been made by God himself and it's still one of the worst things (or maybe even the worst) I've seen on Victoria.

ha ha funny reactions: personally I don't mind the dress and I like that she's continuing to experiment. I'd've preferred black or dark brown boots with the dress though.

Love her hair in a bun, too, as someone else mentioned about the other set of candids.

Victoria Beckham attends a dinner celebrating the launch of the new Valentino: Master Of Couture exhibition at the Italian Embassy on Wednesday (November 28) in London, England.

justjared.com

Like that, but what i don´t like to see her in the entire collection, same styling, same shoes.

^ Ya she always does that, with each collection, i think it makes sense. If you dont believe in yourself no one else will, however it does get boring.

She looks wonderful though, great make-up, and red is her color, dont understand why she doesn't wear it more often. And that Cartier diamond ring is the best from her entire collection, its not as loud as her other pieces, but it certainly speaks.....

ps: Valentino's shoes rock. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her red/orange outfit, very feminine/girly but still sophisticated, I want it for myself!!!

what a fantastic suit! i'm really diggin this 60's-70's style she is wearing lately.

in London, UK on November 28th 2012.

Picture+606.png
http://harperbeckhamfashion.blogspot.hu/

at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on December 1st, 2012

zimbio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member