Victoria Beckham (August 2012 - November 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Beckham - CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event and Dinner (October 25) - Celebrity-gossip.net
2mh7i1s.jpg
n3oidl.jpg

108edf4.jpg
2rf3jwz.jpg

2wd9dhs.jpg
rlmhkn.jpg

Looking soooo good in both styles, even if i prefer her in this white outfit but still great looking.

Is that Baz Luhrmann next to her at the show? How random! Both looks are very cool on her, but the white looks so chic, and with those beige Manolo Blahinks, she looked lovely. A line miniskirts, suit her. She was snapped smiling at the fashion show:

h130.jpg

twitter.com/booth1

I can't decide which look I love more, both are gorgeous.

I love how she's dressing so girly and young. It's not as forced as her earlier style.

Victoria Beckham and Anna Wintour at the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund finalists dinner in Los Angeles.

fashionologie.com

I really like her new style, her new way of being. It's like she's suddenly (well like a year ago) shed her mainstream qualities and now you can see the quirkiness more clearly.

And she just started to wear her new collection. There were 3 last dresses from that, so that i´m waiting to see her in it.

Victoria Beckham carries her adorable daughter Harper while cheering for her husband David Beckham during his soccer game at The Home Depot Center on Sunday (October 28) in Carson, Calif.

justjared.com

Victoria Beckham, Harper & The Boys Cheer On Dad, David Beckham - zimbio.com

at Universal CityWalk on Sunday (November 4) in Universal City, Calif.

justjared.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"