Victoria Beckham Dresses F/W 10.11 New York

rosalynn

Reaction score
ELLEUK Brian Atwood has designed shoes for Victoria Beckham's collection, which is a first for her. Super-high, of course!

Twitter/ElleUK

I like this collection. I like the shoes too, but the styling with the dresses and shoes is too matchy-matchy (as is often the case with her personal style).

It's the same old, same old. If you see Victoria's personal style, sometimes she can be very matchy matchy, so it's not surprising.

Yes, exactly. If she wears a blue dress she wears blue Tribtoos. Red dress, matching red Tribtoos etc. The most daring it got at this show seemed to be nude shoes with black dress. I agree it's the same old same old, but I quite like the collection anyway.

I wish she would get her own thread for each season so you could compare the two more easily than having to search through different pages....:innocent:

that said, I agree, this is a very elegant looking collection that just feels like victoria. the lines and silhouettes are very feminine despite the fact that it does look really similar to her last collection. I like it, I think with time she may have something amazing in this brand

Thanks for posting it, wow, its defo a move forward, didnt expect her to go for a slightly softer silhouette this time, very nice, and beautiful. And Biran Atwood did her shoes this season? They are stunning.

LOVE! Victoria is getting better each season......i love these kind of designs because they never date to me and that's what her aesthetic is all about! Elegant, feminine and classic little dresses that will sell out no doubt!!! ^_^

Yes, exactly. If she wears a blue dress she wears blue Tribtoos. Red dress, matching red Tribtoos etc. The most daring it got at this show seemed to be nude shoes with black dress. I agree it's the same old same old, but I quite like the collection anyway.
Yes, she did that a lot during that phase when she was only wearing her dresses. I have to say, I've been enjoying her outfits recently. She has been mixing up with not only the shoes, but designers, too.

I agree (again, sorry!), her style lately has been a lot better, the draped top at the airport and the cotton pants/Louboutins being recent highlights.

I just love the silhouettes of her dresses. It's so chic and sexy.

she has a true sense of how clothes should fit; i wish victoria all the best this season & this year.

wonder how long she'll be able to do these RM-type dresses.

they are lovely, but quite repetitive. the fabrics were amazing up close. her team really knows what they're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->