Victoria Beckham F/W 2019.20 London

I could never fault her line. Is it the most original, creative, ground breaking fashion I have ever seen? No, ofcourse not. But it looks all luxurious, well made and very commercial. I would wear a lot of the clothing if I were a woman. Well done Victoria.

She's improving. I like the shade of red she used.

It's certainly not the most original vision, but at least it is a vision, and a coherent one at that. There are a few pieces that I really, really wanna have. I think she's been improving, and this particular collection is not bad at all.

Lol! 10 years in the business and you guys are saying that she is improving. :lol::lol:

Let’s hope that one day she gets it then...

Not bad. She moved on from Celine and switched to Balenciaga/Loewe.
I like it, it’s more subtle and the allure is more VB. Lovely shoes.

Beautiful collection, it somehow feels more like some of her earlier shows, perhaps more tailoring, but still has the essence of the evolution she has been on. There was a good balance here, something she and her team struggled with in previous colelctions.

The coats are so beautiful, but i want the knits over those stunning silk blouses too, and shoes are major.

Just fix the damn hair, and make up, that is my only beef here, it really takes away from such great, and wearable clothes!

Those single tight boots are very Denma/Balenciaga....

First Roland Mouret then Celine now Balenciaga, indeed she is improving non?

I have been critical of her but this season had wigs snatched. It was very romantic and classy but with an English air in the clothes. Easy on the eyes esp after seeing the trainwreck that is Burberry. Quite beautiful

you can hire Joe McKenna, put your clothes on a superb casting but when you're a boring designer...you're a boring designer. I'd take Rachel Comey or Maria Cornejo anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->