Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure its not spray paint, but the jeans had bleach added to them.

Originally posted by poshbabe@Dec 5th, 2003 - 10:57 am
you dont like them?
I am saying seriously thats just what jeans look like after you paint with them on. I don't personally think its a style, I guess you could call it that if you pay $150.00 for a pair of jeans. But until then I think they are just chore jeans.

She looks cute, but I probably wouldn't wear it. She's a little too skinny.

I have noticed how she has thinned out considerably....but I always think she looks great.... She wears her clothing very well.

i dont like this look :sick: imagine going to catch a plane in 4 inch open toe shoes :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 6th, 2003 - 5:08 pm
i dont like this look :sick: imagine going to catch a plane in 4 inch open toe shoes :rolleyes:

OT: she probably doesnt need to catch it. it'll wait for her since i believe they got a private jet SEAN :wink:

leyla :P you know very well what i ment :wink:
about that private plane.........some company is PAYING for both david and victoria to have seperate private jets whenever they need them. :o cool

Victoria Beckham

:wink: I really like Victoria's style. I loved it back in her Spice Girls days when she used to wear nothing but Gucci and I love her now. She seems pretty real, because I always see her in jeans and t-shirts, but she loves to dress up. What do you think about her style?

Interesting topic...

Victoria is my favorite Spice Girl by far. (back then) I used to so much love her style ! Always simple and trendy. Right now, I still love her style. She's got such a nice face too (I love her long hair)!!! In my opinion, part of her remaining fame is due to her husband David Beckham. If she hadn't married him, I bet we would have forgotten her a long time ago... :unsure:

Here's a pic of her "older days"...

Her back then trademark pics (which means, little black dress, straight shoulder lenght hair, no smile, dark lipstick ) !!! :ninja:

I think she is one of the most fashionable women in the world. About your comment about her fame: I kind of agree with you, because the Spice Girls are Dead (lol), but over in the UK, she is huge- even without David Beckham. Most of the "Spice Girls" are still big over there.

i really dont like her. :yuk: i agree that she dresses ok a few times :unsure: but the "most fashionable woman"??? uhm, i dont htink so :rolleyes:

when you got that amount of money and have a shopping disease (i believe she has) or have designers throwing clothes at you :lol: , then its not very hard to dress "OKAY".

just my opinion :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Dec 7th, 2003 - 7:00 pm
i really dont like her. :yuk: i agree that she dresses ok a few times :unsure: but the "most fashionable woman"??? uhm, i dont htink so :rolleyes:

when you got that amount of money and have a shopping disease (i believe she has) or have designers throwing clothes at you :lol: , then its not very hard to dress "OKAY".

just my opinion :innocent:
I agree 100% with you, Leyla.

in her spice girls days she didn't wear everything gucci at all!!! she just said she wouldn't have a baby until gucci made childrenswear...

and to be honest, i don't consider somebody who's only achivement in fashion is knowing how to mix different shades of black stylish.

Originally posted by ebowleg@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:07 am
I think she is one of the most fashionable women in the world. About your comment about her fame: I kind of agree with you, because the Spice Girls are Dead (lol), but over in the UK, she is huge- even without David Beckham. Most of the "Spice Girls" are still big over there.
i agree with you, people tend to forget it's her that made him an icon! before their engagement, he was just another football player with a goofy face :lol:

Originally posted by Purr+Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Purr @ Dec 7th, 2003 - 6:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ebowleg@Dec 7th, 2003 - 11:07 am
i agree with you, people tend to forget it's her that made him an icon! before their engagement, he was just another football player with a goofy face :lol: [/b][/quote]
i'd say they helped eachother to walk to fame!!

both are quite bland to be honest. :cry:

its just, at the time there was no hype in the UK and to see POSH and BECKS getting married, the media just couldnt get enought to write about their private lives.
i think the media made them get out of norm. but, hey as long they are happy :flower:

Victoria has become an Icon here in the UK and so has David. I totally agree without Victoria David would not have been made and vice versa, they now compliment each other and are the equivalent of Jennifer and Brad Pitt.

You must remember, people sometimes need someone to look up to, shallow as it is perhaps, and these celebrities fortunately or unfortunately are automatically given that role mainly by the media. The media do the ground work and the people that buy into these stories fuel it even more.

Thats my opinion.

:lol: :cry: :P

No matter how shallow she might be (it's not like anyone here knows her) or what color she wears, or what designer gives her clothes: BOTTOM LINE- she has style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->