Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I can't agree with that. Have you seen those Jackie-O shades?

David, on the other hand, is a class act.

she's gotten a little better recently.......but to be honest she doesnt have much style.......she basically goes to dolce&gabbana and picks up a whole rack of clothes for the week

her rediculous media pout and vile spray on tan completely ruin any chance of her ever being a fashion 'icon'

She always picks the worst of D&G though...and she can't shake that bimbo-ish look (maybe it's the fake tan or maybe it's the liberal use of make-up and a hair-stylist who's ON DRUGS)...

i think victoria beckham represents a certain segment of society that believe that if you bathe yourself in labels, you will come out a glamorous beauty. she looks "cute" but i really don't see her as a style icon like kate moss who can transform a pair of ratty boots into a must-have item overnight or a gwyneth or carine roitfeld or even a halle ...who all have the polished elegant look and can turn anything they touch into an immediate trend. it seems vic. is more of a follower of trend than trendsetter.

thats exactly what i think: a FOLLOWER... and not a very good one :unsure: (shoot me, im outta here) :ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Dec 7th, 2003 - 10:36 pm
i think victoria beckham represents a certain segment of society that believe that if you bathe yourself in labels, you will come out a glamorous beauty. .
i agree Mike :flower:

i think she's one of the less stylish celebrities around, she was quite better during her long gone spicy days :P

Stylish or not, I still find her pretty.

I have seen some pictures of her where I'm like woah what a great outfit and then there are times when I think her mirror doesn't go beyond the face!

i really like her..many people think she's not even pretty at all but i love her style and i think she IS good looking

I think she's pretty and stylish although I wouldn't go as far as calling her the most fashionable woman on earth!

What do you guy think about Victoria Beckham style? I think she dresses very elegant and nice. She wears high heels a lot and skirts. I just love her style, it is appear to be different from other stars.

I almost never like the way she dress, it's too boring.

Originally posted by the_rose_water@Apr 15th, 2004 - 9:08 am
What do you guy think about Victoria Beckham style? I think she dresses very elegant and nice. She wears high heels a lot and skirts. I just love her style, it is appear to be different from other stars.
The woman is UTTERLY image obsessed , to the exclusion of EVERYTHING else ( including her husband ) , and for that reason has brought upon herself ALL the trouble she is going through at the moment . :cry: :cry: :cry:

As for her 'style ' , if you can go to GUCCI , DOLCE E GABBANA , etc etc , at the drop of a hat , then ANYONE could adopt her ' glitzy ' presentation of herself !!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

And dats de troof !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

KIT :innocent:

I think she definitely knows how to dress herself and her husband.
I also like her because she's sophisticated and casual simultaneously.
She takes good care of herself, and even with jeans she wears heels pretty much all the time, which is very elegant.
I also like the hair extensions that she got. It becomes her a great deal.
All in all, I like Beckhams very much. I find them an adorable young couple, who don't deserve all the bad publicity they are getting. But we all know where it comes from (people can be so jealous... :rolleyes: ).

beckham-victoria2.jpg
second.jpg

She can dress nicely, but she definitely isn't on my "Fashion icons" list.

I really like the scarf here...
beckham_r,0.jpg

What a beautiful dress...

posh1.jpg

and 2 other beautiful dresses, I especially like the red Dolce...
beckham1.jpg
_39384968_beckspa.jpg

I think Victoria need to eat more because she looks too thin to me.
Also, I think her implants are among the worst I have ever seen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->