Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love VB! She was always my favorite Spice Girl back in 7th grade and I like the way she dresses. If I had her money, I'd shop at Dolce & Gabbana every day too. I love how her look is trendy but not Paris Hilton-esque. She mixes trendy stuff with classic basics, kinda like me lol. And she has an amazing figure, I think. I hope her and Becks don't split up over this affair thing.

Oh yeah my avator is VB too lol.

I don´t think she dresses that horrible, not that she has style or class either, no way, but is that breast implants//hair extensions and highlights//excessive makeup//severe face//anorexic body combination that make her look soooo tacky...

Originally posted by firenze13@Apr 15th, 2004 - 11:24 am
Yeah, Victoria seems to be totally obsessed with her image. I wonder how she will handle the fact that David has slept with other women.
I don't mean to be a snob, but how do you know it's a fact?
I HIGHLY doubt it. David Beckham doesn't fancy anybody except Victoria... That's what I think.
They also announced their decision to SUE the tabloids, which spread the rumours about his alleged affair. And I hope they sue them hard. BIG TIME.
They should also sue that woman in Malasia for saying something like she had a serious relationship with Beckham. And especially that Rebecca woman...
Do they have any proof of their affairs? I don't think so.
Which means: it never happened.
But before the court, it all comes down to believing in whatever you want to believe. Wishfull thinking.
I think that David Beckham has very high family values, and I don't think that he would compromise his happiness with Victoria.
It's a shame that so many people feel such an unfounded hostility toward this couple...
However, I'm not surprised, - people love to gloat... Nothing new here...
I do hope that Beckhams will go through this with dignity, and it will only make them stronger.

whatever is gossip should be in the fashion daily section please :wink:

:o <-------------- why does she always look like that.

her mouth is always hanging open!

gross.

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Apr 15th, 2004 - 8:06 pm

gross.
Maybe she has a sinus problem...

She is one of many, many stars who can look extremely cute and pretty, but can also look kind of scary sometimes.

I think she wears too much makeup most of the time, and she looked better with shorter hair and a little more meat on her bones. When you look at her from the early days of the Spice Girls, when she still had a more curvacious figure and the blunt-cut hair, she looked really cute. I think she went overboard with the dieting after she had her babies--maybe freaked out because of the ways your body changes after pregnancy. It seems like it was after Brooklyn was born that she went all skinny-scrawny.

Sometimes she has some pretty nice outfits, but I do think she dresses rather severely, especially for her tiny, petite frame. She is only like 5'2" I think, and obviously very slender, and sometimes she looks like a wire armature, rather than a woman.

I really like her little turned-up nose, I must say! I am glad she didn't go and have it straightened or anything mad like that.

when one is so focused on their appearance then the rest will always lack chicness!!! in this case... she completely forgets how tacky it looks to constantly pose for photographers. it makes her outfit look just ten times worse cos its as if she tried really really hard :cry:

gross.
You're right, I didn't notice that... :unsure:

perhaps it is the way her jaw is structured... my mouth never fully closes without effort because of the way my teeth sit

I have no comments on her style but she scares me by how horribly skinny she is.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 16th, 2004 - 2:40 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 16th, 2004 - 2:40 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pearsandapples@Apr 15th, 2004 - 8:06 pm

gross.
You're right, I didn't notice that... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
strange that you notice this, she used to be with closed -unsmiling- mouth -and terrible teeth- for ages.. soooo, she had a teeth job recently, she wouldnt miss the opportunity of showing up her brand new teeth

regarding her teeth job there is an old article/topic somewhere in FS

gross.
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cute..
129.jpg

ski trip
26.jpg

:P
34.jpg

Holy crap! Their kids are sure growing up! That Brooklyn's a pretty cute little boy.

His little tee-shirt says "Weapon of Mass Destruction" doesn't it?

One of my friends refers to her baby's extremely toxic poop-producing skills as "the booty of mass destruction." Hmm, his first birthday is coming up; maybe I should see about getting him a tee-shirt like Brooklyn's.

I don't like Posh at all.
But I think she deserves some sort of credit for her fashion sense.
It is true that her style is nothing special, but then its not shockingly bad is it?

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Apr 15th, 2004 - 4:20 pm
She plays by the book and pushes him to push the envelope..
I wish wish wish she couldn't afford to buy out the shop, maybe then she'd learn give her choices a bit more thought.. 
I'd bet good money she sees herself in polaroids before she leaves the house
She wants to be accepted that much?  :innocent:
OK , I'll get REALLY bitchy ' for a change ' :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

She's a ' piky ' who hit the big time as part of a ' manufactured ' pop group . :o

She CANNOT sing , but imagines that with the aid of a ' happening ' American rap producer , Damon Dash , she will become a big star ' again ' . :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

She refuses to move to Madrid , staying in London to ' follow the dream ' , which so obviously is utterly an illusion . :rolleyes:

What can her husband do ? Sit with his shapely thighs firmly crossed in his Madrid hotel , when cuties like Esther Canadas shimmy on by ? :lol:

It's ' Footballers Wive$ ' come alive ( see my recent thread ) , an ordinary girl who has lost touch with reality .
They found her a superb nanny for the kids , the very best trained from the premier agency in Spain , and what does she do ? She proclaimed that as the girl was plump and ' unattractive ' , there was NO way she would allow herself to be photographed with such a ' lumpen ' lass . :yuk:

Victoria gets FREE clothes to the extent of £25000 a pop from Dolce e Gabbana and parades herself as if she is Gods gift to David and the male sex in general . :shock:

Her parents demand 40% or 50% discount from off her back at Gucci etc etc . :angry:

My ' concern ' is what will happen when the big cheques stop rolling in for David ?
There's NO way such an utterly materialistic consumer lifestyle can be kept up ( unless they have been careful with the earnings , which somehow I doubt ) . :cry:

I could only refer Victoria to the thread ' Money and Fashion ' started by OANADOBRE on this site to hope that SOME common sense of reality dawn on this ' selfish little madam ' . :(

KIT :innocent:

I used to like her style, back when she was in the Spice Girls and she wore a whole lot of little Gucci dresses, but then, they broke up, she got trashy, c'est la vie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->