Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she occasionally has nice [/B]outfits but she herself..i just don't think she wears clothes well..full stop.

I wish I could have her body, everything she wears looks great on her.

she could look very cute/pretty and dress nicely, but could also look very tacky.
I love some of her outfits but I don't think she has great style in general.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>i can't stand her , i don't like her " posh " style ! </span>

Originally posted by dramatique@Apr 15th, 2004 - 10:21 pm
I have no comments on her style but she scares me by how horribly skinny she is.
Reportedly , on one of her private jet flights from Gatwick to Madrid , she tottered in her Manolos into the plane's cockpit , demanding of the pilot ,

" Gone'y fruh ? " :o :o :o :o

So she's NOT on the Atkins diet , then !!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

KIT :innocent:

I like her style, very elegant and feminin (sp?) but i despise her, really, i mean she's just a thin chick with massive bankaccount and a hot football player as a husband. no brains there..nothing special..

I think she has the money to buy exclusive and elegant clothes. She looks like a model on the catwalk in her full-Dolce & Gabbana-outfits. Nothing personal, not her own style. Of course, she's beautiful and has a really hot guy as her husband. I think she has to understand that elegance, style and grace have nothing to do with wearing whole designer ensembles. :flower:

That's the graphic meaning of what I've said :wink: :

Victoria

Originally posted by kit@Apr 16th, 2004 - 7:23 am
I could only refer Victoria to the thread ' Money and Fashion ' started by OANADOBRE on this site to hope that SOME common sense of reality dawn on this ' selfish little madam '
:flower:

yeah, i dont think she's all that great. i think she's one of those rich girls that without out all her money wouldnt be so cute. she's not ugly by any means but she's not hot by any means either. she just looks like a plain chick that got a bling teatment. she's got style, its not anything innovative. i could do the same thing too if my husband played football. i get the impression she's been rich her entire life too.

she never closes her mouth and she never smiles. that annoys me.

she can't sing. i know this because in middle school i was the hugest spice girls fan and i knew everypart of every song and VB hardly ever, EVER had solos. her range is so limited. actually the only one of them that had real singing talent was sporty spice.

now the husband on the other hand. he's a god. i like him. i read his book and he seems to be a little more in touch with reality seeings how he cam from humble beginnings. yeah, he may fly his stylist overnight to do his hair for a game now, but he acknowledges what he came from and seems like a very nice guy. it was his autobiography, i know, but to me is seemed very genuine. oh yeah, for some reason lately he looks like who ever does his eyebrows has been going overboard. they look better than hers.

people just hate them cuz their rich, attractive and famous. simple as that.

I think Victoria is down-to-earth, loves fashion, (as we all do), dressing up, and is insecure, no more than any other celebrity out there. In all the interviews i have watched with her, she has never once said she is a singer, she knew her role in the Spice Girls was to make the group look good, she probably is very talented,but we have yet to discover what her true talent is. As for David, i dont see what the big deal is with him, yeah he's successful, good-looking,but very brainless.

Nowadays, celebrities think they can do what the hell they want, and get away with it, especially football players. I dont know if he did have the alleged affairs,but something went down, because i dont think the women would go to the extent of appearing in newspapers and on television to tell their stories, it is possible that they are exaggerating bits.

As Victoria was reluctant to follow David to Madrid straightaway, speculations are suggesting this was the cause of the temptation, hence leading up to David finding comfort in other women.

I think Victoria got a little lost here and forgot that she has the man most women want. I think if it is true, she will forgive him, afterall why would she give up David, when most of the world hates her simply because she's rich, famous and has David Beckham for her husband. :flower:

hmm yep, girl definitely has got a sense, she has a bunch of cute clothes and she dresses good BUT for me she has absolutely NO style. i dont think if buying all the precious pieces and 'it' accesories makes one STYLish. but she rarely makes horrid mistakes and always looks proper, it's just when you put it all together you have a mix of nice clothes but without an definite style. but i totally HATE the beckhams, so even dressed in most adorable D&G pieces, head-to-toe, she makes me :yuk:

To me she looks like E.T. when she wears sunglasses. (she seems to always wear the uber-huge ones)

I mean yes, there's the trend of alien dolls lately, but Victoria Beckham doesn't qualify for that, she's far too creepy looking to give off any doll-ish appeal. :cry: I think she could give children nightmares.

--- If I was to comment on her style though, it just seems like no matter how expensive the clothes she's wearing are, she still manages to make herself look cheap. :innocent:

Well, I think a big reason, as many other have said, people hate her so much is jealousy. I will admit I am somewhat jealous of her - why not? She is tiny, filthy rich, has cute kids, and has a gorgeous husband. I don't think she's especially talented, but she has a very pretty face. Sometimes she's a bit gaudy, but some ensembles look quite nice like the pic of her pulling the Vuitton luggage.

I think she has some style,(i'd steal that white coat of hers) not iconic style, but she has a sense of dressing that is hip, yet casual...BUT it she dresses "common cute"..IE..any one of us could easily dress like her.....

she seem to be getting a bit skinny though.. :unsure:

I think some people are jealous of her...who would'nt?...Bex as a hubby, rich, and still pretty after 2 kids? ...more emphasis on the David Beckham part... :heart: :heart: :blush:

how can one be jealous of a talentless woman full of plastic surgery, fake hair, fake teeth and serious luck of taste?

does a cute husband that cheats on you and a fat bank account pays off?

sorry to say, but VB just makes me sad guys :ninja:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Apr 16th, 2004 - 8:31 pm
Well, I think a big reason, as many other have said, people hate her so much is jealousy. I will admit I am somewhat jealous of her - why not? She is tiny, filthy rich, has cute kids, and has a gorgeous husband. I don't think she's especially talented, but she has a very pretty face. Sometimes she's a bit gaudy, but some ensembles look quite nice like the pic of her pulling the Vuitton luggage.

hmm..well i agree there are many haters that are JEALOUS but personally i hate both, her and her husband because they gotta be EVERYWHERE. plus, she makes a doll of DB.. and too many soccer news are about beckham's life and rumors about them which is completely annoying because soccer pitch is not kodak theatre, sorry :ninja: :sick:

she looks like shes gonna fall over here.....
capt.lon80304122305.britain_people_beckham_lon803.jpg

say CHEESE :mrgreen:

I THINK SHE IS VERY PRETTY!!! maybe could even be a model....jsut a normal model not like a demanding model or a supermodel or a known model.......just like a basic model... she is very pretty and for most of her clothing I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE IT

could someone EXPLAIN WHY YOU GUYS HATE HER CLOTHING SOO MUCH... not all but the majority of her clothes and how she looks is good!. I do agree she is too insecure she must put alot of time into looking like that everywhere in every photo you dont see her look normal...AND THE TRUTH IS with all the celebrities a good majority of them would look blah and average looking and even not that great if it wasn't for all the effort put it.....ALONG WITH stylists and makeup artist etc etc workign on them and constantly MAKING THEM LOOK GOOD.....

IF EVERYONE had a makeup artist hair person personal assistnat MONEY we WOULD ALL LOOK LIKE HOT HOT BABES!!!! and hot hot guys!!!!

ALSO, the thing I dont' like about her is WHY IS SHE DRESSING LIKE THAT WHEN SHE HAS CHILDREN!!!!!!! NO MOTHER SHOULD DRESS LIKE THAT WHEN YOU HAVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!! she's almost 30 shouldn't younger people wear that stuff. but still MOTHERS CAN HAVE STYLE but not like victoria's when you have children....BUT ANYHOO I HTINK SHE IS VERY PRETTY............

AND MAYBE DAVID B. (sometimes he's soooooooo hot but other times he looks ugly) isn't brainless maybe he was tired of the false beauty BECAUSE i saw the lady who he had an affair with in the toronto star.....AND she had wrinkles and was old! and not that pretty at all!!! but he still did it with her........ so he's probably tired of barbie victoria.......also there is a claim that he had an affair with a model too so eh.

sorry but i hate her and i hate them...they're sooo fake and it's horrible...she was the worst spice girl who couldn't sing and he can only kick penalties...sorry guys...but i don't like her fashion...there's no feeling or emotion in her clothes.

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Apr 18th, 2004 - 1:15 am
sorry but i hate her and i hate them...they're sooo fake and it's horrible...she was the worst spice girl who couldn't sing and he can only kick penalties...sorry guys...but i don't like her fashion...there's no feeling or emotion in her clothes.
how would you describe feelling and emotion in clothes? just because to some ppl some of the stuff she wear could reflect being unique and stuff. :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->