Victoria Beckham (November 2003 - January 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 18th, 2004 - 8:17 am
Anyway i always thought David Beckham DID have an affair..i mean hes a footballer is he not? Why wouldnt they be tempted? :doh:
Lots of people are tempted. It's succumbing that's his problem. It's a shame he chose to destroy his reputation and put his marriage and his family in jeopardy. :innocent:

(EEK, sorry to be off topic - just saw the link to the new discussion :blush: )

And even greater shame that he buys her a pink diamond ring for £ 1 million and think that makes up for it,but i guess in victorias opinion...love DO cost a few things :rolleyes:

A bit off topic,but here's victorias enemy,all happy of all the attention
and advantages she's got after the huge scandal.
Rebecca at the kill bill premiere in uk.

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 19th, 2004 - 11:01 am
please use this FSlink for any posts regarding Vic&David personal drama gossip

posts here should kindly stay on topic (victoria's fashion style only) :flower:
repeating myself, please take note.. :(

all VB relationship & gossip related posts
will be moved to FS's Fashion Daily section.

please use the link below :flower:

Originally posted by urbanamy@Apr 18th, 2004 - 9:18 pm
I guess I'm in the minority who thinks VB has some style. Sure, she's not a great singer and top class dresser, but she has that unattainable quality that makes her appealing including her expensive duds. She may not be a fashion icon, but she got some interesting pieces of fashion to show off. Like sunglasses here and skirt there, etc. I feel sorry for her about David's affairs. :P
i'm with you to an extent. i actually do feel sorry for her. no matter who you are and no matter how shallow, infidelity and rumors of unfaithfulness always hurt. this is a style forum so i don't really feel guilty about tearing apart her fashion choices because she wouldn't dress that way she does if she didn't want this type of attention brought to her clothes and anyone who dresses SIMPLY for attention deserves the good with the bad.

and someone asked what would she do if beckham's checks stopped rolling in (as if she wouldn't get a nice comfy divorce)...she'd probably marry someone else even richer. she's a publicity magnet anyone betrothed to her could enjoy a minute in the limelight.

Is the shave head VB and DB pic recent?

Gosh! David Beckham is really going overboard with his brow-tweezing. He's starting to look silly.

Honestly, I think they're a cute couple with a wardrobe to match. Their style is nothing exceptionnal but it goes with the image they're trying to project. Nothing phenomenal about their style, it's just "trendy". :flower:

OK nevermind my question..... ...Yep the pic posted was recent...!

I am glad they're still together... I am happy to see that it's not everybody that's giving up in relationships. They're still together through tough times. Here they are all smiles! (A smile is definetely the best fashion accessory one can have; just look at Victoria... ...her smile makes me forgive her disastrous blond hairdo!) :wink:

Here they are arriving at 19 Management's private party celebrating 19 years in business, at the Royal Albert Hall in central London Monday April 19, 2004:

Look at the poor girl,she's makin such an effort to smile,and it looks
like she aged during these few days! :unsure:
I don't care how awful she might look,but no woman deserves
this! :angry:

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Apr 21st, 2004 - 4:33 pm

I am glad they're still together... I am happy to see that it's not everybody that's giving up in relationships. They're still together through tough times. :
BUT HE CHEATED!!!!! its his doing, his fault...... she shoudl just walk away.....

But back to her dress I like it, though not to be mean I find that SHE dressses like someone in their early twenties...and yet she's 30.. IS it me or does anyone else find she doesnt' dress her age.... UNLESS that's how 28 29 30 yr olds dress...HOw are you suppose to dress when uare 28, 29 30.

She doesn't look happy and I think she should just frown to be honest and show that she really is upset. ANd I thought beckham was the greatets guy inthe world, hot, has a good style (compared to most guys), is sweet, respectful to others, LOVES CHILDREN, etc etc and now that he has cheated CRAP! makes me rethink his almost perfect image.

BUt for the most part I really like victorias style, most of her stuff in her collection are nice, bold colorful, unique, there are some things she wears that not everyone woudl consider wearing but she wears it. THOUGH the only complaint I have is for some of her clothing that looks like someone who is really young should be wearing....that she shoulnd't be wearing that I dunno maybe it's because she is married and especially has children..I don't have pics but some of thie things she wears...i dunno.....should a mother be wearing that? I wish I had this one pic too show u ppl what I am talking about.

oh and i do think both her and beckham have a good style couple thing going on

Originally posted by Golden_butterfly@Apr 21st, 2004 - 3:27 am
A bit off topic,but here's victorias enemy,all happy of all the attention
and advantages she's got after the huge scandal.
Rebecca at the kill bill premiere in uk.
I agree with you.... how could Beckahm even like her .... maybe she evilness didn't show..I mean she puts her story out on public and NOW is at premieres looking for pictures to be taken of her...SHE IS DEFINETLY TAKING THE CELEBRITY THING TO HER HEAD MAYBE SHE PUT IT OUT THERE SO SHE COULD GET A MOMENT IN THE SPOTLIGHT..SHe was his personal assistant right...so how could bekcham be friends with a cold person, unless she hid it well.

ANOTHER thing i dont' know her age but to me she looks about 32 -36.....now it's cool what ppl want to wear and i really like her SHOES and outfit....but isn't she too old to be wearing that.....SHOULDN'T someone who is younger be wearing that instead?

Originally posted by kimkhuu@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:32 am

What she wears reflects her personnality (if that means anything........ :innocent: )!
I don't understand... I personally like her style ...though some things no but for the majority of her style I REALLY LIKE IT......it's bold colourful some items are unique....now that could be reflecting HER OWN PERSONAL fashion/artistic/creative expression and maybe it could also reflect her personality...so I really don't understand why the things she wears are bad. And sure I can see why u guys think it is for attention, which in some of her pics it makes her seem like that is what she is trying to do....BUT HER personality COULD BE WONDERFUL AND WACKY AND GREAT.....and she expressses that in her clothes like she has to be confident to wear some of that stuff...and she seems to like bold bright outthere clothing that doesn;t mean she is trying to grab attention it COULD mean she does like that stuff and that stuff reflects her personality. Like people who dress like that get put down that they dress dumb or whatever...but look at the stuff she wears it's different' its unique and she has to be confident to wear alot of her outfits that she chooses.
bECAUSE some ppl wear things that are out there, it does not mean that they are tryi8ng to grab attention it could indeed reflect their great personality, and some ppl's personalities are GREAT AND OUTTHERE AND FUNKY ETC ETC and so naturally some ppl's clothes relfect that as in bold! and colorful and good outfits.... So, it doesn't mean that what they are wearing means they are trying to grab attention (maybe bc some of her stuff are out there and stand out it looks AS THOUGH SHE IS TRYING TO DO THAT,, but infact maybe is not)

why do you guys hate her style soo much....Also i think along with her fashion and stuff her face also makes her beautiful.... i think she is a pretty girl....though...she does look like she is aging badly or maybe she has alot of UVA damage to her....and she doesn't look 30 either so that's good in my opinion.

so could someone explain why they hate her style? besdies all that stuff about her fake smiling and tackiness bc i really dont' see anythign wrong wtih it...MAYBE IT' S JUST NOT YOUR STYLE...so that's why u dont' like it but it DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE STYLE....EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT STYLES AND NOT EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE YOUR STYLE.........SOME PPL WEAR A ROCKER STYLE..SOME PPL DRESS ALL SOFPHISTICATED...SOME WEAR BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL UNIUE/DIFFERENT THINGS.....so if MABYE you were someone who dressed all sophisticated you probably wouldn't like victoria's style....... u know :flower:

Originally posted by ~Hair_Goddess~+Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Hair_Goddess~ @ Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-~Hair_Goddess~@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 3:58 pm
here is more
and more [/b][/quote]
and more

Originally posted by ~Hair_Goddess~+Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:04 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Hair_Goddess~ @ Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:04 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ~Hair_Goddess~@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 4:01 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-~Hair_Goddess~
@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 3:58 pm
here is more

and more
and more [/b][/quote]
more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads