Victoria Beckham Pregnant With Third Child

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
British pop singer Victoria Beckham announced on August 29, 2004 that she is pregnant with the couple's third child. The 30-year-old and her husband, England football captain David Beckham, said in a joint statement the baby would be due in March next year.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Aug 29 2004, 04:31 PM
man that woman is a machine!
[snapback]349206[/snapback]​

Why not do it?

She has a beautiful rich husband whom she loves and he loves her (yes! I totally believe it!)...
She has nannies, all the best doctors at her feet, she should procreate as long as she possibly can...
Plus, she probably wants a baby girl...

I really hope everything goes well for them...

hats off to her...she looks great and has already pumped out two... :lol: :flower:

congrats...im all for bringing more david beckham look-alikes into the world

what was with that affair? Maybe this is some attempt to further savage their marriage?

Either way - that's great :flower:

hey strawberry daiquiri! lol yes I'm back > :P thanks so much for the welcome! :heart: was in spain, norway germany and romania and didn't get a chance to post :flower:

lol @ sugar pea, I agree about bringing more david beckham lookalikes into the world B)

Originally posted by tiffany@Aug 30 2004, 12:22 AM
hey strawberry daiquiri! lol yes I'm back > :P was in spain, norway germany and romania and didn't get a chance to post :flower:

[snapback]349295[/snapback]​
Tis lovely to see you again :smile:

and you! hope ur summer was great :heart: :flower:

and on the beckham baby note, I hope all goes well :flower:

Originally posted by Erin@Aug 30 2004, 12:16 AM
what was with that affair? Maybe this is some attempt to further savage their marriage?

Either way - that's great :flower:
[snapback]349288[/snapback]​

yeah i agree-most ppl here think it's all about her wanting to save her marriage. But their kids are so cute, so totally adorable, both of them. So is he, obviously.

Shame about the mother.

Aw that's such good news! I hope they have a beautiful healthy baby! They are one couple who truly seems to be in love, forget about the whole affair thing. I hope Victoria gets a girl (they have 2 boys, right?) Imagine that- having posh spice as your mother and david beckham as your father, first of all wealthy, and you would have a very cool mom!

I really don't think there was an affair... or affairs... Somehow only Victoria keeps bringing David these beautiful babies...
there's no proof, and we all know how everybody likes to dish Victoria... it's a sport... almost...

Yeah, I agree with Sephora... It will bring the together and hopefully give the press something else to write about them. It'd be nice if they had a girl... Imagine her wardrobe! :o :wub:

Originally posted by princess_tess@Aug 30 2004, 03:07 AM
Yeah, I agree with Sephora... It will bring the together and hopefully give the press something else to write about them. It'd be nice if they had a girl... Imagine her wardrobe! :o :wub:
[snapback]349825[/snapback]​

I know I'd be sooo jealous! As a baby she'd have more designer digs than me! lol :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->