Victoria Brito

Victoria is NOT Black, she is Brazilian and her hair has never been dyed. That blonde hair is natural and sooo gorgeous. I have worked with her and know her mom. I've also seen her baby photos where she has the same blonde hair.

Came here beacuse she popped up in another thread...I must say it took a while and few more pics to realize she`s actually black. Blond hair can work in certain situations, but for everyday model look, I think it`s too harsh.

And I doubt she`s 176cm...? Well, no one them ever is what listed..

Victoria is NOT Black, she is Brazilian and her hair has never been dyed. That blonde hair is natural and sooo gorgeous. I have worked with her and know her mom. I've also seen her baby photos where she has the same blonde hair.

ONEDRESSpage13.jpg

OneDress5639.jpg
OneDress5655.jpg

Havefun_2.jpg

one-dress.com

^She has an unique look.

Here's Victoria talking about an upcoming MTV show in the works: Victory/Victorious - model who wants to be an actress (I think). Personally, she can excel in modeling but I do wonder if the opportunities are provided to her.

She is a natural blonde. Here is a childhood picture :flower:
The almost white blonde against her skin is stunning. I'd love to see her in more editorials. She just has an incredible look.

2ujpmk7.jpg

Image Credit | Trump

Aw too cute! Love her look! :heart: Not sure if this was posted but she's with Major model NY

Wow, that is surprisin'. I just thought she dyed her hair that color. Well, that definitely answered my question. Cute pic by the way.^_^

Victoria Brito @ Major Models
photographed by David Urbanke, styled by Michael Stallings

20_victoriablack.jpg

20_victoriapurple.jpg

^I like the second one too. Although it almost doesn't look like her, probably due to the darkening of her eyebrows.

I've just bookmarked this page! Hopefully she gets work, I love her showcard.

This may seem like a weird question, but how come she doesnt have an accent if shes from Brazil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipperplzz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->