Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

I hope that without Heidi and Adriana, Doutzen can get her walk together. Last year was so choppy and random and it pained me because she was so good in the past. In 2005.... :heart: :heart:

There were SOOO many bad walkers last year, thanks to VS telling the girls to go crazy on the runway.

Lara Stone :yuk:

Angela's walk wasn't even her usual "different because I wanna be" but more "let me just go really wild out there and see if that works". it seemed forced rather than the natural exaggerated walk that we know.

Heidi - there wasn't a single walk from her that I liked.

Julia's walk with the wings was atrocious. She had that 'deer in headlights' look on her face.

heh..

I actually like Lara. Im probably alone in that opinion LOL

Its funny because there was a time when the show was all top models, not just girls who had a certain look. Back in 2001 they had edgier girls like Omihyra (sp?) and Alec Wek, Karen Elson ect, who where the top runway models at the time, but not necessarily your typical VS girl. Thats what Lara reminded me of.

I think the show needs to go back to that actually. Using only the top fashion models, not just "hot" girls.

VS etc etc etc thread is slowly turning to VSFS thread....

Is there usually a list released before the show of all the models walking?

^ nope. have you read any of the vsfs threads? people always go crazy trying to figure out the list

No I havn't read any VSFS threads, but I guess I can imagine how curious people get about who's walking in the show :smile:

No I havn't read any VSFS threads, but I guess I can imagine how curious people get about who's walking in the show :smile:

Read the VSFS 2008 thread at your own risk, Helen.

Adriana said she won't be doing the show, so I'm not going to keep my hopes up (even though they were never really that high). Alessandra has become very overrated for me recently. She deserves the F.B, but honestly I think they will give it too her next year. Alessandra will be 10 years with VS next year, so I'm guessing they will do that like they did with Adriana.

I think Doutzen was nervous last year that's why she was so jumpy. It was her debut as an angel so she was probably feeling the pressure.:innocent: Better this year Doutzen please.

KK, Selita and Izabel probably won't be back this year. They aren't angels anymore and I think Izabel was an exception last year.

Big wings and better outfits for Marisa in 09! Hers were so boring last year. I'd love to see Behati with some PINK wings, and in other segments. I know she's the PINK spokesperson but she'd fit in well with a rock'n'roll segment. Wings for Rosie, Flavia and Isabeli too!:D
I'd love Miranda to open the show.:ninja: I think she'd be great. She awesome on the runway.
I really want Andi, Stammy, Trentini and Poly back!:( They were awesome in previous shows! The lovely Arlenis to return as well.
I think Chanel Iman will be making her debut this year.:doh:
Raica Oliveira, Gracie C and Brooklyn Decker have just started working for VS so maybe VSFS as well? I'd love to see Ali Michael, Hilary Rhoda, Jessica Hart, Elyse Taylor, and Catherine McNeil (yes, I like the aussies) there as well.

I have a feeling this has already been posted but anyway, the angels will start shooting the VS Holiday TV Spots, I think this week. The shoot lasts 4 days and Michael Bay is directing. Should be good.

Does anybody know if Rosie H-W has a contract with VS? She's been doing a lot of stuff for them lately....

Julia, it's really not that surprising.....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the Fantasy Bra this year might go to Miranda or Marisa. I know that Alessandra has been around longer than both of them but honestly, watching her in interviews is kind of a bore for me. She doesn't play along like some of the other girls do, and sometimes she comes off with a bitchy kind of attitude.

Also, Miranda and Marisa are the two strongest English speakers that they have so they'd probably be best on the promotional circuit. Both have been out and about (ESPYs just last week, for example) and getting their faces out there and both seem to be better with the promotional events than the other angels.

I'm thinking this might be the year from Cintia to finally grace the VS runway. She has the perfect walk for the show. Not to mention the perfect body.

spasticredhead, Marisa has started just about same time as Alessandra, I have tons of their very first VS pictures.

That's what I thought, I'm sorry it didn't come out that way. I know Marisa has been around forever and I think she definitely deserves her Angel status despite the fact that her walk may not be absolutely perfect. She has such a great personality and she's totally been growing on me! I just know that Ale became an Angel before Marisa and I didn't want anyone to think that we all needed a lecture about what Angels have been around longest and the order of who does what and so on and so forth. :innocent:

Its okay ^^ Youre right on Ale getting Angel status sooner then MM.

Gisele, Heidi, Karolina, AND Adriana are pregnant. I won't be missing any one of them in the fall fashion show this year - assuming that none of them would be in the shape to do it, literally only weeks after giving birth. :smile:

Gisele doesn't do the show anymore, Karolina won't and Adriana is already confirmed for the show by the VS PR head office. They are putting her in the way in some way shape or form which means she'll most likely host or something, as for Heidi no word on her though I'm sure she'll participate somehow.

^ I agree, I don't think we'll be seeing Karolina this year. (or Selita, I'm not suprised if we see Izabel make an appearance). Adriana will host the show I guess, it's impossible if she's going to walk the show.. if she does she must've train her *** off and follow a sick/unhealthy diet.. Heidi will do the show I guess.. anything to stay in the spotlight..

I don't think we're going to see too many new face during the show like last year.. even though some of them were great.. there were a lot of negative comments about all the new girls..

As for the fantasy bra... if next year Ale will have her 10th anniversary my guess is that Doutzen or Marisa will wear the F.B

Of those two, I want Marisa to have the bra-she's not the best walker, but she's more known to the general public, and she is amazing with publicity. Not to mention it would be nice to see a larger FB, as she's got, ahem, more to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Marisa will get the bra. I really hope Doutzen doesn't. She hasn't even been an angel for a year yet.

well.. don't forget in 2007 Selita got the bra.. wasn't that her first year as an official angel as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->