Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Oh sorry, youre right I must have thought about fittings duh. ^^ Yes she definitely gets better I agree. ^

^ I really wonder if they will use a lot of new models like last year.. I thought some of them were really good, but most of the new girls shouldn't do this years show!

And yes, if Ale don't get to wear the bra I think it's fair that Marisa will get it.. she's the one who works with and for VS the longest.. but it's VS they can suprise us all by giving it to a newer Angel.. who knows..

Hey, I know I'm a bit late, but I can't find one mp3 from VS fashion show 2008... It's the remix of "That's not my name" by The Ting Tings, perhaps anyone has got the mp3?? xx

^ haha I wanted to say the exact same thing.. :smile:
vsholic is 'the' place if you're looking for something that has to do with VS or VSFS!

The VS show will either take place in New York or Vegas this year. Adriana WILL be involved in the show in some way shape or form. The costumes are in the process of being produced right now.

Source: A friend who actually works backstage and is part of the design team.

Please Credit Lima-Fans for the news!

I dont see anything 'exclusive' or worth crediting in this news ^^

That its gonna be either in NY or Vegas - people were speculating like this too for a whole now that its gonne be either or.

And that Adriana will be a part everyone knew too lol.

well considering it was all speculated...and now it's confirmed. 100% on both, also we'll be getting more news soon on who's wearing the fantasy bra, and opening the show before it's let known to the public...some people were speculating the location being either Las Vegas or NY but now that it's confirmed and Lima-Fans will also be learning for sure most likely before it's released. So thought we'd be kind and share the info, so people didn't have to wait for all the details in November.

This woman is a great woman, who doesn't need to share this early info and inside fitting pictures and etc but she does, and some people like to see confirmed news and not speculated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so excited for more news on the VSFS 09!

Okay can someone please answer this question because this has been bugging me fora long time...

How come during the Spice Girls performance in 2007 they showed Behati, Andi, and Lindsay dancing they were in their PINK outfits when the performance was shown after the PINK segment? Shouldn't they have been in their finale outfits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Julia, I don't think people actually thought that Adriana would be a part of the show due to her pregnancy. Especially since she actually mentioned that she would be be sitting out the shows. So in this case, it is actually news for some.

Gabriel - The girls might have been dancing to Will.I.Am or one of the other songs. I'm not sure. Or else VS filmed that before the PINK segment.*shrugs*

aimelouboution - Julia was already aware that Adriana would be in the show, as CC and Vivaglam had posted this news on other forums, and everybody kinda knew Adriana might host or something, even though she's preggo.

^^ I guess that's maybe a reason. I can't believe that has been bugging me haha. Also how did the finale work? Did the tree girls like walk and then climb the tree or vice versa.

It's such a shame they didn't air the finale walk for the girls who weren't in the last segment. Is there any footage of it at all? I emailed VS for footage and they said it violated contracts with CBS and their models.

Anyway, it's 100% confirmed (not speculated) that they will be doing the show in NY and LA and it's also confirmed by yet another source Adriana will be taking part in the show in some way.

No more speculation...more news to come as we receive it.

As for the editing, they do so much editing to the show...the performances are never done in the middle of the show like they try and promote. Unless the girls are walking to it. Like sting in 2003...he performed before the show even started. They tape the show twice and edit it so much...nothing looks the way it really is lol

^ Let's wait and see WHEN Adriana is going to give birth. If she's going to give birth late October. I guess she will be a part of the show but not walking the show. Either way she'll be a part of the show. GOOD!

I hope she won't follow a sick diet to get in shape, that would be a horrible thing to do.. really..

Yep, I'd bet she'll host.

The girls just confirmed it will take place in NY, I'm not sure I like that or not...if they'll go back to doing no PR events like they did back prior to 2005..but who knows :smile:

Phew glad they finally confirmed it officially. NY, NY...

It was at it's best in NY imo; 2005 was the last good show. I'd say little promotion would be a good thing for us guys, purely because the VS show thread grows so large with people's wishes and guesses at what the show will bring, that most people wind up disappointed with at least one aspect of the show. So id say a little expectation is good.

I'm glad the show is going to be in NY. It's the capital of fashion in the US so I think they belong there. NY has class

I am kind of happy to hear it's in NY. Maybe it will be more like 2005's show. (the last great show everyone seems to love) I hope so anyways! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->