Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^ I agree with Juliax.. who knows better? Some magazine or the Angels themselves? I mean Marisa wasn't the only Angel who said it was going to be in November. And it's not like the Angels been saying it months ago.. No Marisa actually said it Last week..

I'm confused how it's possible Vogue would say something like that without checking any source.. but Angels are actually involved with the show.. so either Vogue has done someting really stupid.. or VS changed their mind within a week (what's almost impossible, looking at the organisation..the girls schedules)

i dont care in which format the show is going to be as long as they dont let the models point , wave , shake their heads while walking.

And NO WINKING, BLOWING KISSES to the audience, or rehearsed Flamenco dances while on the Runway!:lol:

Why not? Why do they need to look and act like walking dead zombies? The pictures I've seen in other threads of some of the shows look like they waste money on live models when they could be using plastic manequins on roller platforms. ALL of the shows should encourage some form of expression to let people know the models have blood circulating.

Why not? Why do they need to look and act like walking dead zombies? The pictures I've seen in other threads of some of the shows look like they waste money on live models when they could be using plastic manequins on roller platforms. ALL of the shows should encourage some form of expression to let people know the models have blood circulating.
:rofl:

Candice & Rosie for the Xmas commercial!:buzz: So those 2 are pretty much confirmed for the show!:D

Chanel = no comment.

They better show more Miranda this time round.:judge: Woman's got legs and star power.B)

Seems Doutzen's blowing kisses..... not good. Sexy Doutzen is officially gone.

I'm not looking forward to the show this year. I dispise Alessandra right now and she'll be the number 1 girl there this year. She's unbelievably overrated for me. Same with Doutzen & Adriana.

Apparently Selita confirmed she'll be at the show on Twitter.:doh: Either she's still an angel or she's in for a big disappointment. If she is there and isn't an angel she'll be just as annoying as previous years.

My fingers are still crossed for Hilary & Andi.

I do think Alessandra is overrated but not Adriana or Doutzen.. they have truly beautiful faces .

Candice & Rosie for the Xmas commercial!:buzz: So those 2 are pretty much confirmed for the show!:D

Chanel = no comment.

They better show more Miranda this time round.:judge: Woman's got legs and star power.B)

Seems Doutzen's blowing kisses..... not good. Sexy Doutzen is officially gone.

I'm not looking forward to the show this year. I dispise Alessandra right now and she'll be the number 1 girl there this year. She's unbelievably overrated for me. Same with Doutzen & Adriana.

Apparently Selita confirmed she'll be at the show on Twitter.:doh: Either she's still an angel or she's in for a big disappointment. If she is there and isn't an angel she'll be just as annoying as previous years.

My fingers are still crossed for Hilary & Andi.

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. :flower: 100 percent agreed.

^ To be honest I think Ale AND Marisa deserve to be the #1 girls. Both of them were always in Adriana & Heidi's shadow.. they both working with VS for so long.. then Doutzen at last Miranda so no I don't think Miranda deserves a bigger part in the show..at least not bigger than Ale or Marisa.

And don't forget.. we still don't know when the show is!! If it's in November there's still a chance that both Heidi & Adriana will walk down the runway!

What? Miranda doesn't deserve a bigger part in the show? Why not? If memory serves me correct she was an angel before doutzen. So I believe more attention for Miranda. Or maybe I'm just being biased.

But, it's all just a matter of opinion of course. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well to be honest.. I think ANGELS need a bigger part of the show.. These days you can't even see the difference between Angels or non-angels.. and that starts with launches and campaigns.. What I do think is unfair that all the Angels opened a segment last year except Miranda..

If it's not possible for all angels to open.. let them close a segment..( what Miranda did last year, but that wasn't the case with all the segments)

Unpopular opinion, but I like Selita. To me, Selita is worthy of being an angel but not a star angel on the level of Heidi, Tyra or Gisele (whether I like them or not, IMO they are the VS superstars - past and present. I am debating if I should add Adriana). In last year's show, I have to admit to being taken aback by Selita's hair - it seemed soccer mom-ish, but really the problem is mine, I have been conditioned to seeing black models in the Pochahantas weaves or with short hair. When I have seen pictures after the fact she looks quite good. Also, she can exude the happy energy without it coming off as being vapid or fake... which brings me to Adriana.

Adriana always looks so vapid, which is saying something because it is not like I am looking a expecting a rocket scientist when I look at a lingerie ad. Having said that, and I cannot explain it, she does have presence in print ads, so I don't begrudge her her success as a VS model. Even her Maybelline ads and commercials draw you in, although the cuts to her are usually a couple of seconds. On the runway, she is either meh (which I think is her signature), but when she does the pointing and kiss blowing, it is painful.

I like Alessandra. She is definitely charming and well-spoken, but she is not one of VS' big personalities. She seems to have some degree of substance to her.

a star angel on the level of Heidi, Tyra or Gisele (whether I like them or not, IMO they are the VS superstars - past and present. I am debating if I should add Adriana).

IMO Adriana doesn't belong between those names. Adriana is the one of the best if not THE BEST model for VS. But Heidi, Tyra & Gisele are also amazing spokeswomen.. they are good models and good spokesmodels for VS and IMO Adriana isn't. She is funny when she talks but it's not as good as it should be..sometimes I don't even understand her. And those other 3 along with Karolina wore the fantasy bra all more than once.. that must have mean something doesn't it?

^ we don't even know when the show will take place.. they usually don't confirm it..some models confirm when they are in the show.. other than that we just have to wait and see..

...But Heidi, Tyra & Gisele are also amazing spokeswomen.. they are good models and good spokesmodels for VS and IMO Adriana isn't. She is funny when she talks but it's not as good as it should be..sometimes I don't even understand her...

Agreed. I don't understand how come a model who's been working and living in the States for years can't speak fluent, clear English.
She is a beautiful woman but when she opens her mouth that takes a bit away..

Unpopular opinion, but I like Selita. To me, Selita is worthy of being an angel but not a star angel on the level of Heidi, Tyra or Gisele (whether I like them or not, IMO they are the VS superstars - past and present. I am debating if I should add Adriana). In last year's show, I have to admit to being taken aback by Selita's hair - it seemed soccer mom-ish, but really the problem is mine, I have been conditioned to seeing black models in the Pochahantas weaves or with short hair. When I have seen pictures after the fact she looks quite good. Also, she can exude the happy energy without it coming off as being vapid or fake... which brings me to Adriana.

Adriana always looks so vapid, which is saying something because it is not like I am looking a expecting a rocket scientist when I look at a lingerie ad. Having said that, and I cannot explain it, she does have presence in print ads, so I don't begrudge her her success as a VS model. Even her Maybelline ads and commercials draw you in, although the cuts to her are usually a couple of seconds. On the runway, she is either meh (which I think is her signature), but when she does the pointing and kiss blowing, it is painful.

I like Alessandra. She is definitely charming and well-spoken, but she is not one of VS' big personalities. She seems to have some degree of substance to her.

lol i very much agree with you about alessandra not being one of their bigger stars, and sadly i think the reason behind this is just the fact that she DOES possess some, if little, substance, and is not just another good looking bimbo upon which vs seems to prey on:unsure:

^ Next year it's her 10th anniversary with VS hopefully the put her a little in the spotlight, somehow!

^ I agree, I think from all the VS-Angels she is the one who is in the spotlight the most. But she's not VS biggest star..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->