Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Can someone post some pics from the Catalogue,specially the ones with the Fantasy Bra:smile:....the Cover looks great btw.

Ok.... some news

As stated before th ewebsite will be updated on Monday night, and ready for Tuesday morning.

VS is doing a lot of Promotion this year for their christmas season, and they are doing a lot of playful items, including panties in ice cream cone like containers and more. They are really focusing on sleepwear this year, more than anything.

Also, They are focusing on beauty with their new Supermodel fragrence, which was tested on all the Angels, which all the angels gave feedback first before it was released. Also Heidi is debuting her own makeup line this season, under the Very Sexy Collection.

The Pj's are being focused on so much that is the basis of the christmas commercials this year that will begin airing the first two weeks of December.

They will also be creating many new bras this upcoming year trying to appeal to the many phases of the bra during the day a woman uses, so many more bra launchs in 2008. This Christmas season as a whole is goiong to be huge, and bigger than ever.

Here is a preview how the site will look for Holiday season. As you can see the main Models Are Adriana, Alessandra, and karolina. These girls are their main stars and will be promoted as such.

Preview1.jpg

Preview2.jpg

Preview3.jpg

Also here are a few Previews of some of the Christmas Images

The Heidi Klum Make-up Collection for Victoria's Secret

The Heidi Klum Make-up Collection for Victoria's Secret

Heidi Klum launches her first signature makeup line for Victoria's Secret on Oct. 16, 2007. The Heidi Klum Collection is a limited-edition collection for the holidays that includes glitter eyeliner, lip gloss that tastes and smells like chocolate, mosaic eye shadow and lipstick inspired by Heidi's own natural lip color! Watch exclusive footage from Heidi's photo shoot for the ad campaign.
+Video Here:
http://uncutvideo.aol.com/videos/684928c7b395d76041aecc2c388a9202?index=0

There was a thread in VSFS 2007 models topic about VS/Limited sales. I think it fits better here. This article is from MarketWatch (not Vanity Fair)
Source: http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...8-A280-C77B42569CCC}&print=true&dist=printTop
Limited looks abroad to help lift profit

By Andria Cheng, MarketWatch
Last Update: 6:46 PM ET Oct 16, 2007

NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Limited Brands Inc. announced Tuesday plans to test the international retail waters by opening Bath & Body Works stores in Canada next year as the retailer faces increased competition in the U.S.
Limited Brands currently does not operate any of its Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works chain stores overseas.
"The next new frontier is international," Chief Executive Leslie Wexner said Tuesday at Limited Brands' analyst meeting in Columbus, Ohio, standing before a map of the globe with the words "The New Limited Brands." "We are beginning to press on with international expansion."
Wexner didn't specify how big he expects the company's international operation to be, except to say best brands have the potential to grow their international business equal to the size of the domestic market.
Limited in January bought Canadian lingerie retailer La Senza to help it gain reach in almost 40 countries. The company's focus on the international market comes as it faces increased competition in the U.S., where retailers including J.C. Penney Co. and Gap Inc. launched their own lingerie lines or expanded in personal-care products, investors said.
Limited last week trimmed its profit forecast after posting disappointing September same-store sales at both Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works.
"The biggest issue for them is going to be products," said Malcolm Polley of Stewart Capital Advisors, which sold Limited shares three weeks ago on concern the company is facing increased competition. "It makes sense internationally, but a product that works well in the U.S. doesn't necessarily translate to the global markets. They've got to get the products right."
Expanding overseas may benefit Limited as the U.S. dollar declines against foreign currencies such as the euro and the Canadian dollar, Polley said. That helps boost sales when overseas revenue is translated back into the dollar, he said.
Holiday outlook
In addition to overseas expansion, Limited also plans to open or remodel both Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works chains in the U.S. and expand in labels such as Pink and Victoria's Secret Sport and categories including beauty products, handbags, eyewear and jewelry that generate higher profit margins. The company aims to increase per-share profit at least 12% a year.
The company's same-store sales have slowed after declining traffic at both its Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works chains led it to increase discounts and promotions.
"We are better led and better planned than we've been going to the holidays," Limited's biggest selling season, Wexner said at the analyst meeting. "I feel very confident and at ease going into this holiday. We have no overhangs or distractions."
Limited this year exited its apparel units -- Express and Limited Stores -- to focus on selling lingerie, personal care and beauty products, items that Wexner said gain more customer loyalty and predictable revenue than apparel.
International plan
The company has started carrying Victoria's Secret beauty products at 250 La Senza stores and plans to test open Bath & Body Works stores in Canada in late 2008. La Senza has more than 730 company owned and licensed shops.
"We see $11 [per share] in potential incremental value from monetizing the international opportunity," analyst Todd Slater of Lazard Capital Markets wrote in a note. "With the acquisition of La Senza, [Limited] more than dipped its toe in the water."

Limited plans to rely on franchising or joint ventures, models that require small infusions of capital, to open Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works stores outside of the United States, Martyn Redgrave, executive vice president and chief administrative officer, said in the meeting.
Operating under a franchise or licensing model would allow Limited to collect four types of revenue, including up-front development fees for exclusive rights to a region or territory, as well as sales-based royalty fees that could be about 7% to 8% of sales, Slater said.
Shares in Limited (LTD) fell 1.9% to $21.82.
Bigger stores at home
Limited generates more than $630 million of sales outside of the United States, which executives said are profitable. That's about 6% of the average estimate of $10.6 billion in sales the company is expected to garner this year, according to Thomson Financial.
La Senza represents 73% of the company's international sales, or $460 million. The rest comes from selling Victoria's Secret beauty products at duty-free shops and international-catalog orders that the company said come from about 160 countries in the world.
Limited plans to increase Victoria's Secret's square footage by 8% to 10% annually, with both new locations and remodeled stores that will be 50% larger. Bath & Body Works' square footage will increase by 6%, mostly through new shops to be opened outside of malls. Sales in 63 remodeled Victoria's Secret stores have risen 35% from last year, according to the company.
La Senza's square footage will increase about 15%.
As of Oct. 6, Limited had 1,011 Victoria's Secret stores, 309 La Senza stores, 1,568 Bath & Body Works shops and two Henri Bendel luxury emporiums.

(I love myself for starting this thread! :heart::P)

I adore this Ale picture from AAOF.

^^ I knew that we would be expanding into Canada, however I thought that it would have been VS going first instead of us! I know at my mall, both the VS and my store got remodeled within a year with drastic changes. Limited and Express did not exit too long ago-July as a matter of fact. I know that at my store, a lot of stuff has changed. (sorry if this is off-topic, but it relates to the article) Back in the 90's it was all about the Heartland. Many of the store fixtures were farm or small-town inspired-barrels, farm tables, chalkboards-the stores are even called "teastain" because of the gingham on the walls and so forth (heck even above the registers it said "From The Heartland"). Now when we remodeled/moved, our design became a sleeker one. All white with a nice light hardwood. All stores that are being built now are of this new design which represents the new direction. We've expanded into high-end facecare and haircare, men's, and more unique and diverse product.

And I know that the old VS (ironically, my store is in that location) was with the Victorian theme-all the mirrors, pink, pink carpet, and from what I noticed at the one at my mall, dim lighting. Now that they remodeled, it is much sleeker and more organized-much more inviting if you ask me.

Does anyone know if they are going to have another PINK segment? If they do, I hope they do another awesome mix. Ideas--

No Doubt-Just a Girl
Roy Orbison-Pretty Woman
Wolfmother-Woman
A Girl like You-Edwyn Collins

Just to name some girly-themed songs

Heidi Klum and Seal Duet at Victoria Secret Fashion Show

25th October 2007 21:36:
Heidi Klum is rumoured to be joining Seal on stage to perform a duet at this year's Victoria Secret Fashion Show.
The supermodel and her musican husband are expected to perform the song 'Wedding Day', which they recorded for Seal's upcoming album.
“Heidi may do a duet with Seal. She has a great voice and they sing at home all the time. It’s looking like it’s going to happen,” a source told the press.
However Seal's representative, Liz Rosenberg, told Usmagazine.com, "I am unable to confirm that they will be performing together."
The couple married in 2005, have two children together and live a few doors away from Victoria and David Beckham in Beverley Hills.
Kanye West and the reunited Spice Girls are also to appear at the annual Victoria's Secret event, which is to be broadcast Dec. 4 on CBS in the US.
Caz Moss- Female

female.com.uk

^ Thank you, model_mom! Love that info!

It sounds corny, but I think I can get past it.

wow. That'll besomething to remember.
I wonder what her singing voice sounds like.
and I think there are two christmas catlogues, one has alessandra onthe cover and back, and the other has miranda kerr with these pink wings and alessandra on the back
/wrist :< I have no scanner atm

It was confirmed that they are. Should be interesting...

The 1st Pajama Party will take place on November 28th, organized by Virgin America!

Probably to promote the show, like the 958549895-0 things they are doing

The 1st Pajama Party will take place on November 28th, organized by Virgin America!

Where did you hear that? Because the 1st pj party is on the plane ride over to LA, IN the plane. Maybe the second one...but that sounds odd that it's after the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"