Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2003

Josefine

Reaction score
14 NOVEMBER 2003
Czech supermodel Karolina Kurkova left Manhattan sizzling on Thursday, after strutting her stuff in the latest Victoria's Secret fashion show.

Prowling down the catwalk in some of the sexiest lingerie imaginable, Karolina showed off the perfect bod that has made her one of the world's most famous models. And she wasn't the only catwalk queen to take to the runway, as fellow sirens Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova and Gisele Bundchen were also setting pulses racing.

"It is so sexy, so sophisticated," enthused Victoria's Secret executive Sharen Jester-Turney. "We are a brand that celebrates women, and the great thing about us is we are a company that's run by women."

The first to take to the catwalk was the inimitable Ms Klum, who set flashbulbs blazing in an $11-million bra studded with 2,800 diamonds. The German stunner sashayed down the runway to a duet by Sting and Mary J Blige, who sang Englishman In New York.

The audience at New York's Lexington Avenue Armory also boasted a roll-call of big names. Sitting in the front row were P Diddy, Denzel Washington, Donald Trump and basketball legend Kareem Abdul Jabar.

And it sounds as though the fashion world's femmes fatales were only too happy to be united for the evening. "It does feel really good," said Tyra. "Models usually have to work by themselves, but when Gisele and Heidi are there, it's nice to be with other 'starters'. We're from different eras; Gisele's the newest, Heidi is second, and I guess I'm the mama. But I love that, because Mama still looks good - you know what I'm saying?"

AND i can never get past how incredibly cheap their lingerie is.... the stuff falls apart after a month of wear but they have an 12 million $ bra?? and all this fanfare behind the fashion show...they should spend more time and money on making their product better. (my opinion :smile:)

the most gorgeous troop of girls imaginable :wub:

some veterans like naomi and eva here......but still looking good :muscles:

Originally posted by lele@Nov 14th, 2003 - 12:46 pm
AND i can never get past how incredibly cheap their lingerie is.... the stuff falls apart after a month of wear but they have an 12 million $ bra?? and all this fanfare behind the fashion show...they should spend more time and money on making their product better. (my opinion :smile:)
i completely agree lele.

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 14th, 2003 - 1:26 pm
the most gorgeous troop of girls imaginable :wub:

some veterans like naomi and eva here......but still looking good :muscles:
I agree!The best paid also!I wish they d screen the show here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->